• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
meh, havent i been saying its an AoS? well yes, there will be alot of custom abilites and altered standard abilities. Ive got a couple heroes in mind and their abilities, such as a knockback effect for a grey knight terminators nemesis weapon, and a new ethereal i made from killst4rs dark templar would be a "blade ethereal" with spells similar to flash strike, and dota's omnislash

Level 22
depends on what you say different.well, for one thing, the bottom lanes gonna be air units fighting over a sea. players can enter and exit air units. there will be strategic point scattered thruout the map, garrisoned by your computer ally. when you gain a point, your gold income increases, and computer units start spawning there. You will be able to jump around the map via a network of caves. i dont really want to get into it right now...

Level 15
But that's extra proof of your map's creation. Oh, and by the way, Burning_Dragoon released his Imperial Guardsman. Check it out in the model section.

Status
Not open for further replies.