• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So here is a new trailer for Relic's Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine, a 3rd person hack 'n' slash/beat 'em up (or whatever it's called), with RPG elements from what I've heard:
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/...rine/videos/spacemarine_trl_battle_52709.html
Confirmed races thus far are:
Space Marines
Orks
Tyranids

You're most likely going to be playing as a Space Marine only. They've also promised huge, epic wars (with Titans!).

Now, this isn't the same Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine as the one we saw months ago. This is Relic's project, while that other one was from Studio Aus(who closed down) if I remember correct.
Also it's going to be only for the consoles (XBox 360, PS 3). No PC port.

Level 15
Making a warhammer game in gears of war style just for consoles is wrong. I know Microsoft is doing their xbox live games shit there also. They ruined the Gears of War 2 that way.

Level 13
Huh? This isn't like Gears of War. Also IMO Gears of War gameplay is better suited for the consoles.

And Haifireer, Relic is making a quasi-rpg or what you want to call it, and it's this game: Space Marine. There is also another company working on a MMORPG but we have almost no info on that.

Level 11
velm, your the nazy. Whos the one opsesed with WW2 German tanks...
Anyway, PC is beater, but Xbox also good.
PS3 sux: Expensive, litttle games for it, need conection to internet so it can work...

Level 11
Haha. Your the one who has no life. You sed it your self:
"I was borne...
I play games..."
Anyway you started with trolling and flaming again -.-

Level 15
"Good job" on linking to the thws general rules.
I asked you to explain it since by your story, you flamed me too.

Level 15
PS3 is a good console especially because you get free internet 5mb/s for life.
And it supports HD ready and Blue-Ray.

Level 2
Well although I do have a Xbox 360, I wish they would do A W40K single or third person view off of a Chaos Space Marine. Not to say it will still kick ass.

Level 4
beans = lol

i bean it! . . .

. . . yeah, that was kinda stupid

i'm just gonna do something else
flying.gif

Level 15
Ah I've got it all. The Pitt (hate it), Broken Steel, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout (The Best) and Ancorage (Gauss Rifle and T51b ftw!)

Level 13
That's why I hate the Ultramarines. Their geneseed has no flaws and all of them are freaking army owning heroes (more so than other marines).

Status
Not open for further replies.