• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] *Movie* Warhammer 40,000: An Unknown Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
After reading a bunch of Cinematic Tutorials and creating little shows, I have decided to take it a step further. I am going to direct my first movie. This will be based on Warhammer 40,000. This takes place during the Dark Crusade. I am 15 years old and hope to become a director. I would like to see what I can do with this.

Story
During the Dark Crusade, a distress signal was sent out from Planet Dun from Victor Sawn, the Commander stationed at the Space Marine Outpost. With the threat of the Imperial Guard growing, Davian Thule, Force Commander of the Space Marines, called upon his Elite Squad, the Night Ravens to be sent to aid. On route to Planet Dun, the Night Ravens ship seems to have a malfunction and crash lands on an unknown planet (Planet Cuin). The Night Ravens, led by Sergeant Kullen Loft, are standed on a snow-covered planet, must find a way to get help. But one question haunts Kullen Loft and his squad... Are they alone?
Voice Actor - Character
Open - Davion Thule
Open - Victor Sawn
Open - Kullen Loft
Open - Cleft Nerc
Open - Dern Paole
Open - Xer’nul
Open - Cebol Noa
Open - Space Marines 1
Open - Space Marines 2
Open - Monsters 1
Open - Monsters 2
Open - Other 1
Open - Other 2
Open - Other 3
Filming
We will be creating it on a large map with snowy terrain. There will a tiny room that will not even be 15x15 for the scene where they recieve a distress call and then a little area where they board the ship. When they crash, they will be on a tiny little area where the Night Ravens are on the ship and the camera will sway until they crash. Then the screen will go dark. The rest of the map will be a snowy area.
Script
I have only a few parts on the script I am writing. I plan on making this movie about an hour or so, maybe more. I will only reveal the script the the voice actors.
Auditions
Auditions will be held!
To audition, please record yourself saying the line presented for the character!
(Regular Voice)Get Sergeant Kullen in here, now. - Davion Thule
(Worried)We aquire assistance! - Victor Sawn
(Asking)Force Commander Davion, you called for me?- Kullen Loft
(Saying)This doesn't look good... - Cleft Nerc
(Asking)What's his? - Dern Paole
(Yelling)Find them!- Xer’nul
(Saying)It will be done... - Cebol Noa
(Saying)Night Ravens, move out! - Space Marines 1+2
(Saying)Kill them all! - Monsters 1+2
(Saying)This is all that we need... - Other 1+2+3
--------------
To audition, please record your part and either post it here, or if you are not comfortable with posting it here, you can always send it to me in a private message. Posting it here or sending me it in a private message won't increase or decrease your chances in getting the role!
Positions
Sarj14 - Director
Sarj14/Open - Triggering
Open - Terraining
Open - Modelers
Sarj14 - Writing/Script
Actors - See Above
All positions with a Open in it are available to several people, not just one. Only the Director and the Writing/Script are for one person, which is me. I might add some more things later, but for now, no.
Well, that is really all I need. I am going to write the script for now.

PLEASE, IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STAY IN THIS PROJECT AND QUIT BECAUSE THIS WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF MONTHS, MAYBE A YEAR TO MAKE. PLEASE, IF YOU CAN'T DEVOTE YOUR TIME, DO NOT BOTHER JOINING! We will be using Skype to communicate, so be sure to install it if you are joining!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.