• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Warhammer 40,000 - Chaos Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Chapter 1: The Waaagh!

Skullbeata walked across the mossy floor of the old Imperial waterworks, he had an idea that he knew couldn't fail. Gather the ork clans of this planet and begin a great Waaagh! To do this he only needed to eliminate the orkish warbosses ruling the big ork clans. The Killa Mekz, the Grotslicaz, the Big Toofz, and the Red Rokkitz were the biggest of the clans and Skullbeata intended to take them first. He came up to a window overlooking a small clearing in the swamp, an ork boss and his boys stood in it. The ork boss was the Big Toofz leader, Squigbitta. "I 'ad enough of dese other ork clanz! They'ze to strong for us. We be beat bad if we'ze don't run now!", said Squigbitta, fear in his voice. Skullbeata walked out of the waterworks onto the clearing through a small door nearby, coming up behind the unsuspecting warboss. "I sayz you shut da hell up ya grot!", Skullbeata yelled as he grabbed the ork in his giant mechanical claw and beat him onto the ground. Squigbitta's face slowly became a pulp, his teeth fell out and his nose and mouth bleed. Skullbeata finally through the ork against a tree where he fell onto the wet ground. "You boyz are minez now! Letz go stomp some grotlickas and squigherdas!", yelled Skullbeata over his new boys.

Chapter 2: First Strike

Governor-General Irabold Petrin sat in his lounge in his lodge near the edge of a great marsh known as the Land of Huran. Petrin had inherited this lodge from his rich uncle Huran Petrin who had built it after freeing the marsh of it's orkish infestation. He sat, relaxing, in a comfy chair. Just as he started to doze off, he heard the shot of a rifle. Yells and screams came from outside. He got up and went to the window, opening the blinds to see a horrid sight. Orks came out of the marsh his uncle was supposed to have purged. They attacked the Planetary Defense Force guardsmen stationed outside the lodge. By the looks of it these orks who had supposedly been taken care of by his uncle were winning. "How is this possible!? How is it that these orks exist!? My uncle slaughtered their population!", yelled the general as he watched his men be ripped apart by the orks. He ran into his study and pressed a button beneath a desk there. The floor slowly went down. This secret elevator he had installed himself with the help of Adeptus Mechanicus techpriests. He finally reached the bottom of the shaft and found himself in the middle of Imperial tunnels far below. Petrin ran into the right tunnel, he knew if it followed it he could reach the capital in only an hour. "Let's show these greenskins the true power of the Imperial Guard.", Petrin said as he ran along the passage.

Chapter 3: The Marines Arrive

2 weeks have passed since Governor-General Irabold Petrin started a war upon the ork clanz of his planet. Commander Orin Mizar of the Sons of Ocena has answered the call to arms.

"Fight damn you! You will not embarass the Emperor by failing to these scum!", yelled Commissar Hernin. The commissar's guardsmen battled with the orks, slowly losing. A bullet from an orkish shoota shot through his men's line and hit the commissar in his arm. "Aagh!" Hernin fell to the ground. He watched as his men were torn to shreds. Suddenly a large metal object struck into the ground, crushing several orks and throwing the rest back. Two more of the objects fell nearby. The commissar knew who had arrived... Space Marines. The Sons of Ocena ran out of the drop pods and shot at the orks. "Charge men! For the glory of the Imperium!", yelled Commander Mizar.

After the orks all lay dead, four apothecaries set out to heal the wounded guardsmen. "Commander Mizar! It is the imperial commissar under the governor-general.", one told Mizar. "We will take him back to the battle barge and he can heal there. We will then head towards the capital to reinforce General Petrin's PFD strike force stationed there."

Last edited:
Level 4
Very cool story. It was kinda cool when the Orks got beat up by the Space Marines and Imperial Guard. I'm thinking of making my own Tau story now... maybe if I get a map in mind i'll make a map for it. :infl_thumbs_up:

5/5. Nothing to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.