• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WARDEN General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I think this is not necessary. Making a walkthrough would require a lot of work from your part and it would be admitting that your design is unclear. I think that your design is good, only some rare parts are a bit obscure (which is normal for a unfinished project). What you could do is detect in hard areas if the player is stuck for too long. Then you could give hint or offer a direct skip. In my opinion offering a skip is too much.

Level 26
Thanks for your opinion!
Well, i'm not afraid of a little hard work! I find it pretty fun for most. :)
...and it would be admitting that your design is unclear.
Hmm.
Well, if you think of the zelda series, it is not at all clear what to do sometimes, but still it is a very fun game, and it gives an awesome rewarding feeling when you succeed to figure it out yourself. However, if you don't, an alternative is offered, to be dishonourable and take help from a walkthrough.

I actually think that a small portion of unclarity is good in a game like this, as it would just be following instructions along a track otherwise.

What you could do is detect in hard areas if the player is stuck for too long.
This is hard to detect though, as players who get stuck don't have the energy to ask around for help, and rather just skip finishing it, resulting in me never knowing what I should improve.

Considering this, what do you think? :)

Level 14
In my opinion, the zelda series is very clear. It doesn't mean it's not challenging or fun. When I say a game is clear, I mean that the game make it very understandable what you can do and how to use the tools given to you by the game. If my memory serves me right, each time you unlock a new mechanic the game will let you go trough a series of rooms that will make sure that you understood this mechanic. Another game that does that brilliantly is The Witness.

As much as I love the Souls series, I considered it unclear in any ways. For instance in Demon's souls, the developer were forced to just pack a lot of important information through floor message in the main hub. They did so because you just couldn't get those information by playing the game normally. This is a case of a game being unclear.

The unclear parts of your game are not the hard parts (in my opinion the words of power concept isn't too challenging right now; though I didn't reach the end so I don't know if you pushed the idea further).
Actually there is only one area where the game is unclear and it's the beginning of the Bonechiller burrow. There is simply too much for the player to guess right at one time. To smooth this part I would recommend telling the player to use the chat command to talk to the gate/fortress.

Of course, you don't want your game to reveal directly everything to the player. The player should make most of the discoveries himself (the game should guide him unconsciously). A good game should be mysterious in some ways. As the feeling of discovery is the core of fun and, I think, every game.

You need to find a good balance. Though I think, you are doing pretty fine.

Last edited:
Level 26
Thanks a lot for your ideas!
Really useful!

Someone else mentioned that thing with the nonechiller burrow, that you don't know what to do with the password, so I added a hint to clarify that in later versions, that show a little while after you pick up the journal.

I don't know about the souls series. I got tempted to check out Witness however. :)

If my memory serves me right, each time you unlock a new mechanic the game will let you go trough a series of rooms that will make sure that you understood this mechanic.
Yes, I think so too. I have provided that in my introduction, and in my WIP map.
In the WIP a new ability is added. I mae sure to make a lot of puzzles include that ability, so the player learns to use it properly. :)

Level 26
BB%20Title.jpg

Walkthrough

Hi and welcome to this walkthrough!
If you are stuck somewhere, and don't know how to progress, this is the right place for answers.

Upon starting the game, you will find yourself on an icy mountain plateau.
  1. Go north to the camp with a ghostly footman. Kill him and he will tell you to find his journal.
  2. Destroy barrels in the area until you find the journal.
    Red circles - All barrel positions.
    Yellow Arrow - Footman position
    Blue Square - Gate area
    Bonus! A ghost with an extra permanent bonus drop can be found by the yellow star. Upon killing it, you are rewarded with a 0,5 bonus to health regeneration permanently.​
    barrels%20n%27%20stuff.jpg
  3. Go to the gate leading into the fortress to the north east of the area. Aproach the gate. When a message displays "The gate is listening...", write "KoZu" as a text message, and the gate will open.
  4. Once inside, fight your way through a few enemies in order to get to the main chamber, and go to the door on the bottom right of the room.
    Note: The ghost in the main chamber can not be defeated. You should simply avoid it.
  5. Look at the rune by this gate. They are the same as the runes outside, in front of the gate leading in to the fortress. Enter "KoZu" again in order to open the gate and enter the library.
  6. Slay the enemies, and walk over to the pedestal in the middle of the room. The runes around the pedestal will be translated to you. Try to remember them, or just continue to read this tutorial in order to open gates in the future. Two runes are obscured by a cave in, so you'll have to guess what they look like. If you just want a simple solution, look here:
    Burrow%20Syllables.jpg
  7. Go out from the library. Unlock the door on your right with your new knowledge. Enter "TaRi".
  8. Get through the ice traps straight ahead, and destroy the energy generator.
    Bonus! If you go south instead, through the permanent frost traps, you will find yourself in a room with a ghost and a few skeletons. A permanent bonus plus a Soul Stone can be found in here. Grab it quickly and get out.​
  9. Go back to the main chamber and head north-west where an energy barrier now is gone.
  10. Enter the door to the north by entering "MoDu"
  11. Wait for the ghosts to rotate. There is a gap in their formation. use it to go in between them. Avoid the ghosts by dashing and get to the safe spots.
  12. Once you get to the safe spot with a lever, attack it, and a gate will open.
  13. Go through the ghosts again, and through the now open gate.
    Bonus! There are three runes on the floor close to the gate. Say the syllable you stand on and then quickly move to the next. Say all the syllables (Ve, Gy and Ko) in the right places fast enough to get a Soul Stone.​
  14. Here you get a choice to go via the ledge straight forward, go north or go south. Begin by going south and enter the password made of runes as a text message. Enter "VeZuTaRi".
  15. Fight your way through a few enemies, and enter the room to the south.
  16. This rooms contain a changing labyrinth. Find the runes on the floor, speak the syllable, and it will unlock a new one that can be found somewhere else in the room.
  17. Once all runes have been activated, a lever will be revealed somwhere in the room. Hit it, and get out of the room the same way you came in.
  18. In this room, a gate has been opened, and anobelisk has been revealed behind it. You don't have to do anything with it yet, but go close to it if you are curious.
  19. Head back to the room with the icy ledge. Cross the ledge by balancing on top of it and get to the other side. Strong channeled winds will push you back a little, so be careful.
  20. On the other side, find the lever and hit it, and a bridge will raise, allowing you to cross the icy death pit easily. There is another obelisk to the north. Again, you don't have to do anything to it yet.
  21. Head back to the other side of the room. Go north and enter the password made of runes. Enter "DuMoTaGy".
  22. Once past, use dash two times quickly in order to get past the frost trap.
  23. Go through the corridor and the caved in room, and go to the icy room with a large dead humanoid laying in it. It's mini-boss time.
  24. Get close to it to engage the mini-boss. He has powerful attacks, so you need to get away from him or prevent him from attacking you by stunning and dashing. Make him go on top of the frost traps, but stay away yourself. once he is frozen, try to get a few attacks landed on him. Repeat until he is dead.
  25. When he is defeated, it is time to solve the obelisk puzzle. Activate all three in order to solve it. You need to use dash as much as possible in order to activate them all in time.
  26. Once that is done, head back to the main chamber, say the password on the floor. Enter "DuZu". You will encounter a closed gate and a couple of circles. Go north to the circles.
  27. Circle positions:
    NWNNE
    WME
    SWSSE
    Solution to the lock puzzle:
    Step on the circles in the following pattern.
    s, e, m, se, e, nw, ne, s
    If you mess up, use the lever to reset the puzzle.
  28. Upon solving the puzzle, go south , through the gate, and p the elevator.
    It's boss time.
  29. Go close to the lich in order to start the fight.
  30. Fight the boss until he is dead and you win.
    Further information on what you need to do in order to beat him will be added soon.

Congratulations!
You just beat the game!

Want more? Click here!

If there is something that is not clear enough, or perhaps not correct, contact me and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Level 26
SS%20Title.jpg

Walkthrough

If you are stuck somewhere, and don't know how to progress, this is the right place for answers.

Upon starting the game, you will find yourself in a scorching desert.
  1. Move through the desert and make the game display messages 4 times in order to get to the beginning of an underground cave.
  2. Once down in the cave, head east until you meet a Ripper (ghoul unit). Go north from there onto a small ramp and pick up a book.
  3. The book will tell you how to use a catapult. Remember (or check log again later) the instructions and move back to the starting area.
  4. Go south and up via a ramp. Kill the enmies and the Hiv spitting out Scarabs. Head east to the ghost like unit.
  5. Watch out as this unit will start channeling a powerful spell as soon as you get close. Back off, and go back when it finished casting it. Kill it and and go down a ramp to the south.
  6. There is an owl flying over a fiery crack in the ground. Go down to the start of the crack and stay under the bird in order to cross to the other side unharmed.
  7. Go up on the platform to the right, defeat the enmies and hit the lever.
  8. Get out of the fiery area, and head back to the place where you encountered the ghost.
  9. Go east, get psat the fire traps and the fire elementals, and hit the lever they are guarding.
  10. Head back to where you encountered the ghost. Then head east and down the ramp.
  11. Go north and find the catapult. Remember the instructions? Use them to shoot down the rocks in front of you, so that you can get up on the platform holding another lever.
  12. Get to the platform, hit the lever, and get back to the catapult.
  13. Go south from the catapult, and down a ramp, and then down a staircase leadin to the temple itself.
  14. In the chamber you enter there are a few obelisks in the middle. Go close to them to activate them. Activate them in the order as shown in the picture below.
    Obelisk%20Puzzle.jpg
  15. Upon having all the obelisks activated on the same time, the east and west gates will open.
  16. You can choose yourself wich one you want to do first. I will go west for now.
  17. Defeat the necromancer unit. he has a lifedraining ability, so you need to stun him in order to interupt it.
  18. Go past him into the magical field that renders you invulnerable. Stay under the owls in order to get through this area. If you don't you will be killed fast.
  19. In the third owl circle, there is a lever. Hitting cleears the path from the rockchunks. you need to hit it, and return under the owl.
  20. Once past the owls, hit the lever, and pick up the rune wich grants you invisibility. You can now walk past all enemy buildings, and back out into the main chamber. Don't use any abilities, or the invisibility will break.
  21. Next, go to the gate to the east. Avoid the blades, and kill the hives spitting out scarabs.
  22. Once you get through the corridor, you'll find yourself in a room with three obelisks. they have a very short activation duration, so you'll have to wait until two skeletons spawn.
  23. The skeletons are unkillable, but if they are reduced to critically low health, they will heal, makking them immobile. Make them heal close to two of the obelisks in order to keep them activated, and activate the third one yourself.
  24. Head back to the main chamber and go south through the now open gates.
  25. This puzzle in front of you is pretty hard. It is a pain to explain aswell, so I here is a link to a video tutorial if you get stuck here. Basically what you want to do, is organize the tiles in groups of colour. Once you have done that, the groups need to be on their respective color, blue being placed in the middle.
  26. Next is the bossfight! You'll be fighting Solen, a Firelord. A more detailed guide on how to defeat him will be provided later.

Congratulations!
You just beat the game!

Want more? Click here!

If there is something that is not clear enough, or perhaps not correct, contact me and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Level 26
WIP
Walkthough is not yet finished.

Dark%20Depths%202.jpg

Walkthrough

Upon starting, you'll find yourself on a road in forest-like area.
  1. Head south-east and go out on the cliff in the middle of the canyon with a bandit and a ruined tavern on it, kill the bandit and pick up the gold (1/8) behind the tavern.
  2. Continue east and find a gold coin (2/8) just under the lantern beside the road. Also kill the bandit north-east of here, located just beside the black boundary.
  3. Continue north until you find a house with a mage outside. Aproach him, and he'll tell you to help him find the code to his magical vault.
  4. Go south from the house until you see the stone arcs reaching over the canyon. Walk on top of them to the other side.
  5. Go north-west and do not go down the ramps, but continue west above them until you find another gold coin. (3/8)
  6. Now, go back and go down the ramp. Follow the canyon until you encounter a small golem. Kill it and go up the ramp north-west of it, and pick up another gold coin. (4/8)
  7. Continue along the canyon, killing all golems you encounter, until the canyon is blocked off with rock chunks.
  8. Go south, into the roundish area with a factory in it. Kill hte golem here, and then pick up the explosives just outside the factory (inside the circle of power) by attacking it.
  9. Run back to the area where the rock chunks were, and blow them up by dropping (attack again to drop) the explosives close to it.
  10. Go through the narrow passage that was blocked before, and continue nder the stone bridge you crossed earlier.
  11. Pick up the explosives from this factory, and let it explode just beside the rock chunks trapping a book behind them.
  12. Pick up the book and retun to the mages house. Stand close to the vault, and enter the code you just learned: 16547.
  13. Once it is open, you'll learn a new ability from the mage. Also pick up the gold that the vault contained.
  14. Go back down the canyon, and use Rewind aproximately where you encountered the first golem. Then run as fast as you can (dash a lot) to the first factory and pick up the explosives.
  15. As soon you have a hold of the explosives, use Rewind to teleport back to your previous location. Then run upwards to the rockchunks and drop the explosives beside it. Let it explode, and pick up a gold coin. (5/8)
  16. Continue to the area just behind the narrow path that was blocked with rock chunks, and use rewind. Hurry to the north factory, pick up the explosives and Rewind back. Let the explosives destroy the rock chunks.
  17. Continue south, kill the golems and then enter the cave.
  18. Once inside, go straight east, and you'll encounter an infected and aggressive kobold. Kill it and all other kobolds you encounter in the cave.
  19. A little bit to the south-east, there is a lever. Hit it and the bridge you crossed when you just entered the cave will go down, and another will rise, just north of your current position.
  20. Cross the newly raised bridge, and hit the next lever on this platform, and continue to the next platform.
  21. Go straight west, and you'll encounter two larg kobolds guarding a gold coin. Kill them and then pick it up. (6/8)
  22. Hit the lever on this platform and move on to the next one. Kill the kobolds, hit the next lever, and cross to the next platform. Continue like this until you reach the factory on the last platform.
  23. Now, you need to slowly make your way back, making sure that all bridges, except from the very first one of the cave, are raised at the same time, and stay that way.
  24. Now, use rewind and dash as smartly as you can in order to blow up two rock chunks barriers.
  25. Fetch explosives from the factory, and blow up the northern rock chunk barrier, and collect the second last gold coin. (7/8)
  26. Fetch the second batch of explosives and hurry down to the first platform, and blow up the second rock chunk barrier in the south, and pick up the last gold coin. (8/8)
  27. Once you have all the gold coins, continue through the cave opening next to the factory in the north.
  28. You'll end up in a kobold village. Go straight forward, and talk to their leader, the small guy with flies circling him, between two large kobolds. Attack him to start a conversation.
  29. He will take your gold as a sign of good will, and indicate you to enter the mine entrance to the east of his position. Enter that cave just north of the mining carts filled with gold.
  30. You'll find yourself trapped in an endless cave system. You need to go throgh one of the openings in order to proceed. Each time you do, your coordinates will change. You will start on the X10 Y10 Z0 coordinate, and your goal is to get to the X0 Y0 Z0 coordinate, which will get you out of the cave. You can never go back to the cave you just were in. I cannot tell you exactly how to solve this puzzle, as it is randomized, and different for everybody. This might be helpful though:
    Going in a direction will change the coordinates as follows...
    North - X+1, Y+2, Z+0
    West - X-2, Y+0, Z+1
    East - X+0, Y-1, Z+1
    South - X+1, Y-1, Z-2
  31. Once out on the other side, you'll find yourslf in a dark cave.

Congratulations!
You just beat the game!

Want more? Click here!

Last edited:
Level 26
Glad you like them! :)

Thanks for the idea!
However, I hope that this page will eventually get enough attention and post so that they are forgotten about that they are on this page. Thereby, hidden tags won't be needed. The only way a player will easily access them is via each maps download page, or from the campaign.

I might move them to a pastebin or something like that. I wan't really sure where to put them, therefore I put them here. :D

Level 26
Forest%20Temple%20Title.jpg

Walkthrough

Upon starting the game, you will find yourself in a glade of a thick forest.
  1. Aproach the ancient that stands beside the dark log entrance. He'll be telling you this: "Follow the magical flute... Remember, the only way is forward."
  2. Enter the log and try to listen where the music is the strongest. Enter the log where the music flows the strongest. If you enter the wrong hole, you'll have to start over.
    The correct order of directions is as follows:
    Left, Up, Left, Up, Up, Right, Up.
  3. Once out on the other side, you'll find yourself in a glade with furbolgs and fast moving wisps. You'll need to kill all the wisps in order to make the forcewall infront of the temple entrance disappear.
  4. Once inside, proceed with caution as there is an enemy ahead. It shoots waves forward, so you have to dash to the side to remain unhurt. Defeat him to make the next forcewall disappear.
  5. In this large room, there are doors in all directions, two switches on the floor and a statue straight forward. Attack the statue to move it.
  6. Place the statue on the right switch and enter the now open right door.
  7. In this room, you need to stay clear of the poisonous gas. Stay under the protective owls to move through the room, and go through the door waiting on the other side.
  8. In this next room there is a large magical stone, two switches and two furbolgs. Defeat the brown one, and make the orange one follow you to a switch.
  9. Kill the orange one on the switch, making his body push the switch down, and hurry to stand on the other yourself. If both switches is pushed down at the same time, the stone of power to the right in the room will start to glow.
  10. The force walls won't go down, instead this message is displayed: "Hmm. The forcewalls didn't go down... I could swear I heard one dissipate though. Maybe not in this room..."
  11. Exit the way you entered, go through the owl room and enter the main-chamber again.
  12. Now, move the statue to the left switch and enter the left door.
  13. Avoid the magical blades using dash as much as possible and enter the door in the end of the room.
  14. This room contain another magical stone like the one you activated earlier. Defeat the furbolg, and attack the lizard to stand atop a switch while you stand on the other. If done correctly, the magical stone should start glowing.
  15. Enter the room to the south. here you will encounter the first out of four Guardians of the temple: a mini-boss.
  16. This boss will throw projectiles from a distance. You'll need to dodge them as much as possible while getting closer and stunning him to land a few hits. Wips of power will occasionally be summoned. Attack them to prevent them to reach him, or they will heal him.
  17. Once you defeat the guardian exit the room again and then go north, and you'll find yourself in a room with levers lined up on the floor.
  18. Defeat the furbolg in this room, and then turn your attention to the levers. Attacking the levers will activate them. However, activating or deactivating a lever will do the same to other levers. All levers need to be activated at once in order to proceed.
  19. When you activated all levers, go back to the main chamber, and enter the room to the right again. Go through the owl room, enter the next room and then go south. Here you'll find the second Guardian.
  20. This guardian also have projecties that he will launch at you. Dodge and get closer. When he is attacked, he will teleport away, and then send a wave of energy towards you. Dodge it, or you'll take heavy damage.
  21. Upon defeating him, exit the room and go north.
  22. You'll find oyurself outdoors in a glade, with wisps similiar to the ones in the glade just outside the temple entrance. If you get close to those wisps, they will teleport away and turn grey for a moment. You have to aproach and attack them while they are grey, or else they can teleport again.
  23. Once they all are defeated, go back to the main chamber and enter the door to the north. You'll find yourself in a corridor where there were forcewalls before, before you deactivated them using hte levers and killing the wisps. Enter the door to the North.
  24. Time for mini-boss #3! This one has wisps rampagig through the room. Dodge the wisps, and bring her down by stunnng and slashing away.
  25. Once the guardian is defeated, go north and you'll enter a semi-outdoor area. Enter the door to the east. There will be a lot of blades in this room. Avoid them, and get to the eastern door. Now, you'll fight the last guardian.
  26. This one is a little different as it is the only Guardian with melee attack. He will run at you slashing away. Just dash away until your stun is ready, and then attack him a few times. Every now and then, the guardian will teleport to the middle, becoming invulnerable. Then you must run to an owl, and hide beneath it until his channel ends and he runs at you again, or you'll die. Repeat until he is dead and exit through the eastern door.
  27. Avoid the blades in this room and go through the eastern room once more.
  28. You'll find yourself back in the previous outdoor area wher you first went east. Now, enter the door to the north.
  29. This room has ledges with deadly thorns underneath them. Balance on the ledges and hit the levers placed along the wall. Each lever will rotate your camera by 90 degrees, making it harder to control. Hit all four levers and then exit to the north.
  30. This is the last room before the boss fight. Kill the furbolg. From his body, a large amount of colored wisps will spawn.
  31. Kill the wisps by colour order. For example, you must kill both the orange wisps before you can move on to the pink ones, or else they will keep coming back.
  32. Once all wisps are gone, the room will go dark, and you will be teleported into a grand white hall with large pillars and shaded edges. Entering the shaded edge will teleport you to the other side of the room.
  33. Enter any edge, and a purple wisp will appear in the room. attack it, and the bossfight will start.
  34. More info about the bossfight will be added on another occasion. Good luck!

Congratulations!
You just beat the game!

Want more? Click here!

Last edited:
Level 26
Dark%20Depths%20Overview.jpg

Warden%20Title.jpg

This map is part of the Warden project.
For more information, click here.

Dark%20Depths%202.jpg

Map Specifics
Story
Kobolds are greedy and nasty creatures while still being peaceful and passive as they usually mind their
own business, digging tunnels deep underground. Lately however, they have started to dig too close to
the surface, ruining the countryside with collapses and cave-ins.

Shalis intend to pay the kobolds a visit in order to restore their peace and balance with the neighbouring
human settlements. A few tunnels cut off the main road leading to one of the villages, and Shalis is about
to begin her descent into the underground to reason with the kobold.

Info
Playtime: ~25 minutes
Diffuculty: Easy

You need to find the reason to why the kobolds are destroying the countryside with their tunnels.

A new ability, Rewind, has been added to this map!
Rewind teleports you back to a previous given location.

DD%201.jpg

DD%202.jpg

DD%203.jpg

DD%204.jpg

DD%205.jpg
[2016-05-12]
-Uploaded
Warden Model - JesusHipster (assisted by Proxy)
Preview picture - LandscapeRunner
Music - "Earth Prelude" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
"Boss Fight" by Nintendos Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time

Got stuck?
Check the walkthrough.

suggestions.gif
New to Warden?
Learn how to play!
updatesandnewsforum.gif
Got Stuck?
Check the Walkthough!
reinventingthecraft01.gif
Credits

:thumbs_up:
All feedback is much appreciated!

Last edited:
Level 26
Due to the in-game minimap being disabled, a preview picture can not
be seen by hovering over the map preview above. Here is the minimap.

TT%20Preview.jpg

Warden%20Title.jpg

This map is part of the Warden project.
For more information, click here.

Tropic%20Tomb.jpg

Map Specifics
Story
Shalis Darkhunter has been told about an underground Necromancer temple
from the days when the scourge ravaged the lands, which lately has been taken over by Solen, a firelord.

The firelords lingering prescence has turned the surface above it into a burning and evergrowing desert.

Shalis has now set out into the desert to find the temple and imprison Solen in order to restore Loraderon to
its green and healthy self.

Info
Playtime: ~25 minutes
Diffuculty: Medium

Your objective is to find and defeat Solen, the firelord. In order to get to him you must make your way through
various enemies, puzzles and obstacles.

I'm quite proud of the tile puzzle. Let me know what you think!

Shalis%201.jpg

Shalis%202.jpg

Shalis%203.jpg

Shalis%204.jpg

Shalis%205.jpg

Shalis%206.jpg
[2016-06-XX]
---

[2016-06-XX]
-Uploaded
Warden Model - JesusHipster (assisted by Proxy)
Preview picture -
Music - "Night Cave" and "Firebrand" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Got stuck?
Check the walkthrough.

:thumbs_up:
All feedback is much appreciated!

Last edited:
Level 26
Warden%20Title.jpg

WardenGlueGif.jpg

Welcome to the Warden campaign!
This campaign consists of a series of short RPG maps, each with its own unique
environment and story, but all having a similiar concept and gameplay to eachother.

Find out more by reading the information below, or discuss it by visiting its
official thread.

-Features-
Arrowkey Movement
Instead of using your cursor to move your main character around, I have developed an arrowkey movement system.
This is enchanced further by also having a dash button, allowing you to move forward with bursts of speed.

Hotkey Combat
The Dash ability is included in the hotkey combat. You attack with Q, dash with W and stun nearby enemies with E.
In some maps, you may unlock a special ability that places itself on R aswell.

To Learn more about how to play the game, click here.

Special Encounters
Thanks to the special movement and combat system, this maps can present unique enemy encounters, making it vital to
dodge, dance around and pick your moments to strike in a fight rather than just right-click them and hope or the best.

Puzzles
I have made sure to include many puzzles and various obstacles in the game in order to not having to rely solely on
combat to make the game interesting. Most of the puzzles requires patience and hard thinking to figure out, while
the obstacles often require good movement and timing.

arrowKeys-300x205.png

maiev_shadowsong_by_blackfang9-d7gbrks.png
-Story-
Maiev Shadowsong has set off on a mission to capture Illaden, leaving the Barrow Deeps to its fate. The prison is in
bad shape after Tyrandes raid. The gates are broken, the walls crumbling, and the sentrys slaughtered. With one
exception. In the corridor leading to Illadens former prison, a lone sentry lies passed out, left for dead.

Shalis Darkhunter awakened with a gasp for air. Her vision was blurred, her head spinning. Succesfully focusing her
eyes she saw the broken gate leading to Illadens chamber. She blinked hard a few times before putting a hand to
the floor, trying to raise up. A sharp pain in her side forced her down to the floor again. She groped down her
waist, finding an arrow buried deep. Closing her eyes, she grabbed the arrow tightly and jerked it out. Exhaling
deeply, she opened her eyes again and examined the bloody arrow in her hand. Her grip tightened, making the
blood pour between her fingers.

"Tyrande..."

Slowly crawling through the dark corridors of the prison, she counted the bodies of her fallen sisters, making her
way to the healing chambers. Drinking from the healing waters of the fountain, she felt life return to her body.
A few minutes later, she was fully healed, and knew what was needed to be done. Restore the Barrow Deeps Prison,
and fill its cells with wicked creatures.

"Azeroth is filled with beings too power-hungry for the wellbeing of this world. I pledge my life to be their judge,
captor and warden."

-Shalis Darkhunter, the new Warden of the Barrow Deeps
-Idea-
Zelda - Ocarina of Time is one of the first games I've ever played and it served as a big inspiration for this project.
I have tried to take their elements in aspect of puzzles, obstacles and bosses, and tried to make it fit in
the warcraft universe. This is what it became.

The idea behind this project was to create something unique, rarely seen in Warcraft. As a base I used the arrowkey
movement system I created a long time ago and created a map around it. I then was inspired by Zelda and tried to
replicate their combat system. Instead of the standard wc3 "right-click and watch if it goes well" style, I added an
ability for attacking and a dash ability for kiting, both activated solely by hotkeys.

Then I removed the standard wc3 UI which allows the player to see slightly more of the terrain at the same time,
which I think created a good feeling. Here I also made a lot of clean-up in the map interface. I used blank BLP
pictures to remove all little buttons, texts and icons in the console and imported Black icons to remove ability
icons. I even installed a sound to get rid of that tiny click noise you can hear hen clicking an icon in-game. Everything
in order to remove the standard wc3 preferences.

The cursor was temporarily also removed completely from the game, but this caused problems as the standard
warcraft "options" menues doesn't have hotkey commands, making it impossible to adjust and navigate. Therefore, I
returned the cursor again, but made it disappear completely if you move it to the edge of the screen.
link_3.png

gears-256x256.png
-Project Insights-
Warden is a project that I have been working on for the past couple of months, while the idea of the project
itself has been concieved over a looong time. Ever since I made Tomb Raider, a map where I first tried the
custom combat system that now is part of this project, I wanted to make a campaign out of this concept. I have
put similiar maps on ice many times due to lack of ideas or energy.

My former projects wasn't finished due to one main reason: I thought too big too soon. In my other project I
started with a 256x256 map thinking: "TONIGHT, WE CREATE!". And yes, that night I worked a lot. The next night,
a little less. And so it goes on until the project is dead.

In this project I tried to think around that. I have made a first scratch of a campaign layout that I am satisfied
with. I also made the project consist of many small maps with the idea of leaving a few finished maps instead
of one or two unplayable, half-finished ones when the project eventually die.

Therefore, before creating this thread I made sure to have a map finished already. And, when I finished that, I
created one more. Just because. And then yet another one.
You can download and play those first maps of this project by clicking the pictures at the end of this post.

-Finished Maps-
Below there are links to each independent map of the project.
Click the pictures to get to the respective maps thread and download link.

A non-cropped in-game picture.
The UI has been completely replaced with a black screen.
NewUIPreview.jpg

The campaign custom glue screen:
Warden%20Glue.jpg

Shalis%201.jpg

Shalis%202.jpg

Shalis%203.jpg

Shalis%204.jpg

Shalis%205.jpg
BB%201.jpg

BB%202.jpg

BB%203.jpg

BB%204.jpg
Forest%20Temple%201.jpg

Forest%20Temple%202.jpg

Forest%20Temple%203.jpg

Forest%20Temple%204.jpg
This is a section where I list nice feedback I recieve from players.

"Man, was I pleased to try this out! This is a true breath of fresh air in Warcraft." -SpasMaster
"This is a very refined mod. It has all the aspects working together like a symphony of precision and simplicity." -Legal_Ease
"A challenging and innovative game." -Ardenian
"Overall, this campaign is fantastic..." -Shadow Fury
"Excellent idea, storyline and music choice." -Mgeterno11
"Your map is a lot of fun, and really well done!" -Emm-A-
"The terrain and scenery looks absolutely amazing." -Remixer
"This map has plenty of very neat editor tricks for creating interesting terrain." -Kino
"I love the custom interface, and the smoothness of the movement system aswell." -Wisdom
"The systems, the narration, the puzzles the mood, and the gameplay are on point." -Wareditor
"I enjoyed it very much. Controls are easy. Terrain, musics and the atmosphere is really appealing." -Victarion
"Maps were very visualy appealing and the gameplay part of the map design was deep." -JesusHipster

Last edited:
Level 26
Thanks!

Dark Depths is almost finished.
It is fully playable, but I'm not quite satisfied with the boss fight yet. It is not fun enough.
Also, I was considering another area before the boss fight, but I'm not sure about it yet. I'll probably finsih that map soon. :)

Level 26
Level 26
In the latest version of the campaign released today a few minutes ago, there are two additional WIP maps included.
Both maps are also attached below.

Tropic Temple
An almost finished terrain of Tropic Temple, where you can navigate a small tropic island, trying to find a temple.
WIP%202.jpg

Fae Forest
A quite interesting, and very hard puzzle, in an equally interesting terrain.

Instructions:
-Attack wisps to move through them.
-You cannot attack wisps of the same colour two times in a row.
-Get to the other side of the maze to win.
Fae%20Forest%20WIP.jpg

Attachments

• Warden - Fae Forest.w3x
    822.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Warden - Sunken Tomb 1.0.w3x
    5.5 MB · Views: 139
Level 14
Hi Rufus,

I really like the collage of preview pictures a lot as the colors fit beautifully together.

Somehow, the Fae Forest terrain gives a restless impression to me. In game, it is much better than the screenshot. If this is wanted, good job, if not maybe use more uniform colors as on the picture. Just a suggestion :)

The puzzle is fun but not too hard to be honest. Took me 5 min. and I consider myself to be stupid in these kind of games. Maybe I was just lucky this time. Maybe leave it like that, compared to your other maps, this is finally something, once is able to solve :D

Level 26
I really like the collage of preview pictures a lot as the colors fit beautifully together.
Thanks! I wanted to include a lot of beautiful colours, and make each map represent a new colour theme.
Four down, four to go. :)

The puzzle is fun but not too hard to be honest.
Oh really? I thought it was really hard... :D
I could do it harder by adding more decoy wisps, that only lead you in a circle, but I think it is good enough as it is also.

Thanks for the feedback on the aesthetics!
When you mentioned it, I noticed that I got a similiar feeling as you did. I think it might be the white trees that adds that a little restless feeling, as it breaks from the rest of the colour palette. I will experiment with different colours there, and try the results.

I have been experimenting back and fourth. From the beginning, I wanted a pinkish / magenta colour theme of the entire map, but it didn't turn out really good.
I will have a lot of different areas in this map, with all sorts of magical looking forests. The puzzle area is a jolly mix of all of those. Perhaps I'll change it to be more unifrom to one colour later, if it will fit the entirety of the map.

My new main focus of the map is to make everything bright, colourful and happy. There will also be all sorts of spirits, sprites and small animals running and flying around in the areas. I want to make it look pretty alive. Although, I will keep trying to make most of it pinkish.

EDIT:
I changed the trees to be green instead. Is this better? I'm not quite sure myself.
Also, I tested removing all the small rocks in the last picture, which give it a more cartoonish look. What do you think?
Fae%20Forest%20Green.jpg

Fae%20Forest%20Green%202.jpg

Fae%20Forest%20Green%202%202.jpg

Last edited:
Level 14
Hm I am not sure, which one is better.

Maybe keep the trees white and change the majority of colours inside the maze to pink or rose, as on the preview picture?

If I had to decide between these two options, I would actually prefer the white trees, because it looks more "magical". Though, the green trees slightly take away the main focus from the maze and therefore reducing this "restlesness".

I personally have the impression that the reason for this effect are the different colors of the mushrooms and near surroundings... Did you already try a pinkish version?

It is nothing very severe though, and in game the focus quickly lies on solving that maze, so if you can't decide I would not invest too much effort. Also, it depends on expectation. As your other maps quite well fit the color schemes of the preview pictures, I had a different expectation. The maze itself is not bad.

You could also try to add a fade filter or some custom glow models, that you can find in terraining maps by Strydhaizer for example, to enhance a color-scheme.

Level 26
Also, it depends on expectation. As your other maps quite well fit the color schemes of the preview pictures, I had a different expectation.
Good that you mention that. I want to live up to that expectation.

You could also try to add a fade filter or some custom glow models, that you can find in terraining maps by Strydhaizer for example, to enhance a color-scheme.
Yeah, I'm already using fog. pinkish fog does not look very good, and I cannot use fade filters since you only can have one active at a time, and that will cause problems.

Thanks for your opinions!
I'll keep working with them in mind! :)

Level 26
A large amount of changes has been made over the last three days, since a lot of feedback has been rolling in.
I have been working on the project almost non-stop during those last three days. Here is a list of changes:
The Void Gauntlet (Tutorial)
-Reduced music filesize
-Imported the new Warden model and its effects
-Overwrote the old character triggers to match the other maps
-Fixed the enemy spell casters that stopped after their first cast

Solen's Sanctuary
-Made Solen slightly easier, by increasing his mana costs and reducing his health
-Added a comment on Solen when you fail to stun him
-Added instructions to the tile puzzle game
-Fixed a bug when the skip dialog for the tile puzzle would show even if you solved it
-Made slight terrain improvements
-Trying to stun Solen now results in him taunting you
-Added a Solen itroduction cinematic before the fight
-Solen's line now properly plays as a sound in the beginning of the fight

Bonechiller Burrow
-Did some balance changes to the lich
-Added a new ability to the lich, to prevent the warden from just slashing away for victory
-Changed the rune spawners in the lich area
-Added a lexicon for the runes that you can pick up after unlocking three doors
-Fixed a bug that would stop the music from playing when going down the elevator
-Fixed a few repeating text messages
-Fixed a rare bug where the Warden could be deselected
-Removed the ugly black square that was shown for a split second uupon starting the game
-Standard warcraft music won't play after opening and closing a dialog
-Fixed an error with the lexicon in the walkthrough, as it displayed "ty" instead of "ta"

Forest Temple
-Improved the terrain (a little more to come with each update)
-Increased the boss casting delays by 20%
-Reduced damage of most of the bosses abilities
-Added and repositioned runespawners in the boss area
-Increased the health of all mini bosses
-Increased fourth mini-boss damage slightly and attack speed greatly
-Hopefully fixed the spawning in the middle of forcewalls when entering a new room
-Did some trigger and region clean-up
-Matched character animations to other maps
-Reduced music filesize
-Properly looped the boss music
-Added a walkthrough for Forest Temple

Dark Depths
-Added a walkthrough for Dark Depths
-Updated the Controls dialog
-Updated the Objectives Dialog
-The kobolds in the first cave are now properly aggressive
-All kobolds in the kobold village are now passive
-Made the big kobolds a little harder
-Barrels can no longer blow up bridges
-Dash is now always enabled when you are not holding an object
-Improved the dark caves terrain
-The large green sludges can now properly be blown up
-Golems can no longer see the warden when she is on top of cliffs.
-The coin behind a rock in the canyon can no longer be taken without removing the rockchunks first
-Picking up and holding objects now work again
-The explosives now become more and more red the closer they are to explode
-The levers in cave #1 will no longer be affected by the koblds in cave #2
-All kobolds in the first cave will now attack, even the ones in the cracks
-Replaced a few sludges to prevent them from strange behaviour
-The Warden will no longer play the running animation upon starting the boss fight
-The "Boom" timer window now properly disappears after going off
-Improved the Blackbeing fight greatly:
-Added a new ability: Sludge Beam - Every now and then, the blackbeing spits out sludge in his facing direction for a duration, forcing the warden to avoid him be walking to the side
-Added a new ability: Tentacle Prison - With a long cooldown, the blackbeing summons a large amounts of tentacles around the Warden, interrupting her movement, forcing her to use stun and clear as many tentacles as possible in order not to be struck down - also causes short bursts of sludge from the blackbeings tentacles occasionally
-Slowed the healers movement speed, and increased their size for more clarity
-Increased the time before the blackbeing will start dealing damage close to him after being attacked
-The warden won't spawn in the middle of the boss anymore after ressurecting, making her unable to move
-Reduced blackbeings max health and removed health regeneration
-Reduced attack range, as it felt a little overwhelming
-Reduced attack speed
-Reduced movement allowance on tentacles, so they can now miss if you dash away from them
-Introduced a special status effect: Stagger - interrupts current movement orders, wich will make the player have to react quickly and renew the orders in order to get away to safety​
I currently don't have any more feedback to tend to, and I haven't found any new bug myself.
The next couple of updates will be clean-ups of triggers, variables and object data that is unused, plus a few terrain and visual updates.

Level 26
This is the story skeleton:

The Athranax
-Shalis comes across the legend of the Athranax, a giant and mysterious crystal of immense power, with the ability to capture souls. (A hint to where Jainas soul gem comes from will be present)
-She meets with the guardian of the Athranax, Pix, who offers to strike a deal: She will let Shalis use the athranax to capture the evil in the world, and in return, Shalis will protect the Athranax from its enemies.
-This includes finding and destroying Nox, Pix's counterpart who seeks to destroy the Athranax and realease Balor, the dark spirit inside.
-Shalis must find Nox and bring his artifact of power to Pix, so she can destroy it, and be forever free from the threat of Nox destroying it.
-Shalis starts hunting down evil beings and collects clues to Nox's whereabouts in the process. She finds him, more than once and chases him to the ends of the world, until she finally cornors him and makes ready to capture his soul in the Athranax.
-Nox realizes taht you are not evil yourself, but has just been decieved by Pix. He has a trick up his sleeve, and catches Shalis in a powerful spell that plunges her mind into oblivion and prison her inside her own mind. In a dram-world setting, she sees flashes of events before her time, revealing the origins of the Athranax.
-Athranax was once a spirit of power matching the ones of Balor. In an ultimate sacrifice, Athranax gave her life to become the crystal that since that day have kept Balor imprisoned inside.
-A tiny wisp of evil managed to escape and become a minor fairy. Nox, a servant of Athranax hunted down the fairy, and tried to destroy it, but it slipped away, and was lost for centuries. The escaped fairy was Pix.
-Shalis returns to the Athranax with Nox to finally end the ancient evil.

How should the campaign end?
Option 1: Pix has secretly been feeding on the sould that Shalis has captured, and grown strong. All the power of the sould combined have been channeled through her, and she can now take a stronger form.
You will have to kill Pix with the support of Nox, and this will be the Final boss.

Option 2: Pix knew that with more souls, the Athranax wouldn't be able contain the great evil inside. It is on the brim of destruction and letting Balor out. All it needs is one more soul. Pix kills herself and lets the soul gem absorb her aswell. Joining her dark master in the soul gem, the Athranax bursts open, and Balor appears.
You will fight Balor with the support of Nox as a final boss-fight.​

When will the story take place?
Option 1: This whole story will either take place before the foundation of the barrow deeps The barrow deeps will be founded on top of the cave where the Athranax lies, and Shalis will be the first of an ancient order of Wardens protecting the worlds greatest evil, and having a prison on top of it as a cover-up. Maiev will be a descendant of Shalis.

Option 2: Maiev leaves for her hunt on Illidan, and Shalis takes over as Warden, swearing to restore the prison to its former glory.​

Let me think which options you think are best! :)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
(A hint to where Jainas soul gem comes from will be present)
We never did get to learn where was that from back in RoC or even TFT.
-She meets with the guardian of the Athranax, Pix, who offers to strike a deal: She will let Shalis use the athranax to capture the evil in the world, and in return, Shalis will protect the Athranax from its enemies.
Why would she entrust it to Shalis? Why would Shalis be more powerful than Pix?
-Shalis must find Nox and bring his artifact of power to Pix, so she can destroy it, and be forever free from the threat of Nox destroying it.
It would be nice if Pix could from time to time help you, give you some spells or hints, protect you from Nox at times or something.
-Shalis starts hunting down evil beings and collects clues to Nox's whereabouts in the process. She finds him, more than once and chases him to the ends of the world, until she finally cornors him and makes ready to capture his soul in the Athranax.
-Nox realizes taht you are not evil yourself, but has just been decieved by Pix. He has a trick up his sleeve, and catches Shalis in a powerful spell that plunges her mind into oblivion and prison her inside her own mind. In a dram-world setting, she sees flashes of events before her time, revealing the origins of the Athranax.
-Athranax was once a spirit of power matching the ones of Balor. In an ultimate sacrifice, Athranax gave her life to become the crystal that since that day have kept Balor imprisoned inside.
-A tiny wisp of evil managed to escape and become a minor fairy. Nox, a servant of Athranax hunted down the fairy, and tried to destroy it, but it slipped away, and was lost for centuries. The escaped fairy was Pix.
-Shalis returns to the Athranax with Nox to finally end the ancient evil.
So, Nox is the one who puts the haze on Shalis or Pix? If it's Nox, then how does Shalis escape, does Nox help her break the spell or?
OK, so Nox was already out of Anthrax but Pix got out. How did Pix get out?

How should the campaign end?
Option 1: Pix has secretly been feeding on the sould that Shalis has captured, and grown strong. All the power of the sould combined have been channeled through her, and she can now take a stronger form.
You will have to kill Pix with the support of Nox, and this will be the Final boss.

Option 2: Pix knew that with more souls, the Athranax wouldn't be able contain the great evil inside. It is on the brim of destruction and letting Balor out. All it needs is one more soul. Pix kills herself and lets the soul gem absorb her aswell. Joining her dark master in the soul gem, the Athranax bursts open, and Balor appears.
You will fight Balor with the support of Nox as a final boss-fight.​
Both of these as a choice/branch of story.

When will the story take place?
Option 1: This whole story will either take place before the foundation of the barrow deeps The barrow deeps will be founded on top of the cave where the Athranax lies, and Shalis will be the first of an ancient order of Wardens protecting the worlds greatest evil, and having a prison on top of it as a cover-up. Maiev will be a descendant of Shalis.

Option 2: Maiev leaves for her hunt on Illidan, and Shalis takes over as Warden, swearing to restore the prison to its former glory.​
I think it would fit better before Maiev but... honestly it's not very warcraftish, the whole spirits and that demon; sounds more like Diablo and some Nippon game storylines. Well, Wisps and crystals might work. You could add Elune and other night elven deities in the whole concept, I guess.

Anyways, I'm just saying you've gotta' have a real good backup story for everything in order for it to make sense. It's a nice idea but I want it to have more credibility in what Warcraft lore is concerned.

Level 26
We never did get to learn where was that from back in RoC or even TFT.
Exactly, I thought it might be interesting. :)
Why would she entrust it to Shalis? Why would Shalis be more powerful than Pix?
Ah, missed to tell you a few things here. Shalis only gets a shard of the anthranax which she hangs around her neck. The whol anthranax is about the size of a ziggurat or something.
Also, Pix is not very strong herself, she is just a fairy, plus, she wants to take advantage of Shalis.

I'll include those in the full story.
It would be nice if Pix could from time to time help you, give you some spells or hints, protect you from Nox at times or something.
Yeah I thought so too :D
In the original version, you have a small gargoyle following you around. It will be as Navi in the Ocarina of Time. :)
Not entirely sure of this yet though.
So, Nox is the one who puts the haze on Shalis or Pix? If it's Nox, then how does Shalis escape, does Nox help her break the spell or?
Nox breaks the spell when Shalis realizes what she has done, and agree to help Nox kill Pix.
OK, so Nox was already out of Anthrax but Pix got out. How did Pix get out?
Not sure. :D
I have to come up with something here. :eek:
Both of these as a choice/branch of story.
Nah, I'm gonna stick to one.
I think it would fit better before Maiev but... honestly it's not very warcraftish, the whole spirits and that demon; sounds more like Diablo and some Nippon game storylines. Well, Wisps and crystals might work. You could add Elune and other night elven deities in the whole concept, I guess.

Anyways, I'm just saying you've gotta' have a real good backup story for everything in order for it to make sense. It's a nice idea but I want it to have more credibility in what Warcraft lore is concerned.
Yeah, I'll try to have it make sense eventually.

Level 4
Hey I'm having a bit of a problem here; my hotkeys aren't working correctly, pressing Q, W or E brings up the stats menu (Z).
Tried switching Caps Lock, Scroll Lock even Num Lock, nothing. The only way I can get Shalis to preform QWE is to hold Shift while pressing the hotkeys. I guess that's not normal?

Level 4
Oh god, now that you mention it... I do use warkeys, forgot about that completely! Embarasiiiiing xD
I did play some, nice rubick style puzzle there, I guess the reviews don't lie, it is quite a brain teaser! :)

Level 26
Indeed! That puzzle is not very easy.
Tell me how you like it when you've come a little further! :)

EDIT:
Yeah, it is like a rubicks cube puzzle only missing one side of the cube :D
Also, did you manage to fix the keys now that you know the problem? I'm considering adding an option for different keyboards.

Level 4
Oh there is no need for special fixing, I was only using the Warkeys, which is a small program to override game's hotkeys. I've had it on QWERDF for DotA games as well as normal warcraft. After closing it, everything works fine :)
I'm aware some people use custom hotkeys but I'm not sure if it would even affect this campaign, and even if, it would be simple enough to swap the custom file with the original wc3 one.

Edit
Btw, finally found the time to continue the campaign, spent 15 min on that puzzle so far, lol. To think my rubick cube record is 80 sec... And this puzzle which should be simpler is mocking my intelligence! Hereby, I vow to break it's mystery or die trying!

Level 4
That option appeared for you, right?
Yes it has, refused to skip it about 7 times now. :p
It is a tough one, true, but funny how no one cracked it yet. I got all colours sorted out, but with all purples on red spot and all reds on purple, lol.
I love all kinds of puzzles, you can expect a screenshot when I'm done (playing right now actually).

Level 4
Curses! Whatever I try there are always two colours switched. Unraveled it all and put it back together several times but still the same outcome. Tried to stun/stomp the coloured pieces to see if they break xD

This is as far as I can get... Seems easy to finish it, but I've tried everything I could think of @_@...

I didn't get up from the PC from the time of my last post, oh god.. :D

Edit
Damn I should have censured my HP xD yes I play on easy >_>

Have you tested it to be solvable? I'm starting to think it's not..
:eekani:

Level 26
I admire your dedication!
Damn I should have censured my HP xD yes I play on easy >_>
Hehe, No worries, the puzzles doesn't get easier :)

I feel so bad, as I tried it now aswell, and got to the exact same position that you did, and couldn't get further than that.
I am pretty sure I have not changed anything here since I first created the puzzle, and it was solveable then (solution here), so it shouldn't be unsolveable now.
I will check tomorrow if I can follow that video and solve it that way.

Level 4
Yay thanks! Must be I missed some algorithm (?) x.x
I'll watch it later and try to solve it without the video then :)

Level 26
The thing is, if you come to the stage where you have gropued all tioles into 5 sections by colour, they might be in the wrong positions, and will be onsolvable unless you scramble them into small tiles again. You have to dareto take a step back.
I have a friend here who is getting closer and closer to the solution. He almost got it now! :D

Level 4
Yeah I did unravel the puzzle over and over and it seems, when solving each colour, I accidentaly got the same outcome. My mistake was not to bother too much when pieces are small and to arrange them only later when I've already got one or two colours together :D oh well..
It just makes me more interested too see more of the campaign :p

Level 4
Glad to hear it. :)
Have you played any of the other maps?

Not yet unfortunately, I lack the time to play and I'm still testing two other campaigns. Should begin with Warden in a day or so, and then I'll play everything. you finished so far.
Have fun creating more, I'll make sure to rate it after a few more hours in. :)

Level 4

print screen windows xp
:ogre_datass:

My soul has found peace at last. :D

Edit:
Got a problem here, can't get rid of these rocks. I've read the walktrough for this level and I think there is nothing left to do. Or is it? I've been in all the rooms (unless there are some hidden?)...

screen grab

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.