• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft Legends: The pursuit of arcane mastery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i'm working on a new aeon right now, called warcraft legends. i'll update here, as the project develops. However it'll just be screenshots, i dont think you'll see any mapfiles for download anytime soon, at least not here anyway.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME WITH THIS PROJECT JUST POST IN THIS THREAD OR SHOOT ME A PM, THANKS.

Storline: The horde and the alliance are at war, and they both decide to travel back in time so that they can discover arcane mastery more quickly than their counterparts so they can then return to the future and destory eachother for good.

illidanj.jpg

Undead hero Illidan Stormrage

illidandivine.jpg

Illidan holding Divine Rapier

AUG17: i'll post more screens as interest is shown, i have 6 other finished heros...

Last edited:
Level 1
Hehe, see my sword in there :) though it seems it doesn't attach right. anywayz, I suggest not using wow models as they completly not fit in the warcraft universe. ;)

you will be credited for the sword, im making a statue in game that will tell all the credits. the whole storyline behind my map is that the horde and the alliance have gone back in time to the days of the scourge and the sentinel in order to acheive arcane mastery faster than their counterparts.

Level 2
It is a nice alternate story, but you should consider explaining it a bit more. Also, you should consider using your story in game (adding random time-related events).

~Revan

Level 4
i'm working on a new aeon right now, called warcraft legends. i'll update here, as the project develops. However it'll just be screenshots, i dont think you'll see any mapfiles for download anytime soon, at least not here anyway.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME WITH THIS PROJECT JUST POST IN THIS THREAD OR SHOOT ME A PM, THANKS.

Storline: The horde and the alliance are at war, and they both decide to travel back in time so that they can discover arcane mastery more quickly than their counterparts so they can then return to the future and destory eachother for good.

illidanj.jpg

Undead hero Illidan Stormrage

illidandivine.jpg

Illidan holding Divine Rapier

AUG17: i'll post more screens as interest is shown, i have 6 other finished heros...

Lol! COOL illidan model there!:mwahaha::mwahaha:

Level 1
Is there some way where i can download this model? and a model with Illidan normal WoW skin? the skin where he is night elf. That would be awesome, please respond =)

It looks awesome! :) I really hope you can make it to become real.

Status
Not open for further replies.