• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III: Reforged Hotfixes – Updated September 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49

Warcraft III: Reforged Hotfixes – Updated September 13

More hotfixes to patch 1.33 have been applied.
See the previous hotfixes.

Blizzard said:

With hotfixes that have just been applied:
  • Fixed an issue where Ping was not showing accurately in the custom game list.
  • Added a Region tab to the custom game list.
  • The game result server has been updated to improve match processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25
Level 9
Blizzard needs to dump WC3 Reforged. They're only adding more shit to the pile they've already created. I decided to come back to WC3 Reforged World Editor and do some small projects yesterday and my WE is broken. What a bunch sad sorry sacks of shit these dev's are at Blizz. Pisses me OFF that Reforged is just crap now with no hope of ever being the game it should have been. Good luck to any teams out there working on big custom projects because that all just went down the shitter unless they fix it but who knows how long that’ll take.

Last edited:
Level 9
Did you try enabling JassHelper again in the trigger editor?
I did, to no avail did it work. I honestly think the Quenching Mod has affected this new update and ruined my WC3. Also my quenching mod is not the latest version either and I don't know how to uninstall since there isn't an uninstall file in the mod's files and I can't even open it. Just a pop up window of Chinese, have no clue wtf it says and nothing happens. Can't open it in the window inside WC3 because flashes for a second then disappears then the whole game crashes before the main menu screen. JASSHELPER didn't do anything in the Trigger Editor for WE. Models are incomplete, red colored, and message "netface" message then if I select a rifleman says no popcorn effects and mentions something about rebaking assets because it's loading an older version or something. Unbelievable. Been awhile since I played Reforged and wanting to come back and finish some projects/ start new ones and then I realized 1.33 happened.

Update: I reinstalled and WC3 Reforged runs, I'm in the menu. WE however I did enable JassHelper and seemed things worked fine until I loaded one my previous projects and it crashed my WE. I opened my unfinished project inside WC3 and it did open but now I can't finish my project if I can't open it in WE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.