• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III: Rebirth Mod Looking For Modelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I'm posting this here too, I hope it will not be seen as spam.
I am alone making the Rebirth mod and I really need help from people that are modelers and willing to remake enviromental and\or character\creature models of Warcraft III for the mod to achieve our faithful Warcraft III Remastered vision that Reforged failed to do so. Here is the products page if you did not see it already:

Warcraft III: Rebirth mod

IMG_3263.JPG

The mod was a part of Warcraft:Armies of Azeroth project that was for Starcraft III but the other team mates have left the project when Reforged was announced and I got the confirmation that they are not coming back. Goal is pretty simple A PURIST WARCRAFT III REMASTER.

The mod is using a stylised look so handpainted textures are a must for us to get the style inline with each other and mostly using lower poly models when compared to reforged (3k-10k polies for max for creatures\characters, lesser for doodads).You can use all your prefered softwares(zbrush,blender,maya,substance painter and so on) and there is no need for animating or rigging, as long as the sculpts are done I can do the rest myself and you also don't need to convert stuff to mdx yourself an .obj or .fbx files is enough for me, T poses must represent the original models and overall the model must be looking *almost* the same as it's original SD version. If someone is intersted just contact me because I'm really almost out of reasources and power to finish all the models alone

Level 4
Hello I know next to nothing about modding, animating or modeling; but I still want to help you out on non-technical things. I am using Rebirth to play Custom Campaigns and they are turning out amazing experiences. I really wish this mod was more popular or you had more members interested so I'd also like to help out on spreading this stuff around more if you want.

Hope you keep pushing for that perfect remaster, your work is far more awesome than choppy Reforged.

Hello I know next to nothing about modding, animating or modeling; but I still want to help you out on non-technical things. I am using Rebirth to play Custom Campaigns and they are turning out amazing experiences. I really wish this mod was more popular or you had more members interested so I'd also like to help out on spreading this stuff around more if you want.

Hope you keep pushing for that perfect remaster, your work is far more awesome than choppy Reforged.

Thank you, if the word can be spread for more likeminded people that can join in , it would be great

Only modelers? I'm no good with models but I know my fair bit of vJass. If you ever need some help in that area or want some code created for examples, let me know.

Thank you for your kind words, sadly I'm in need of only modelers atleast for now since I don't think remaking the campaign is not in the foreeable future

Level 23
I won't be surprised if Yourarthas manages to finish this project without any outside help. I mean, he even managed to crush the Unforged Discord server with just a story about a sandwich. If he puts his mind to it, anything is possible.

Level 7
I won't be surprised if Yourarthas manages to finish this project without any outside help. I mean, he even managed to crush the Unforged Discord server with just a story about a sandwich. If he puts his mind to it, anything is possible.

- Ad hominem.
- Personal attacks on a forum user.
- Unfounded allegations without evidence.
- Deviation from main topic.

Maybe I should be the one to remind you that any posting that is irrelevant to the main topic is prohibited.

Please follow the Site Rules.

Level 23
Maybe I should be the one to remind you that any posting that is irrelevant to the main topic is prohibited.
I am not sure why you are quoting site rules without reading them. The post was mainly about his mod.

upload_2020-5-10_21-21-29.png

Ad hominem
Quoting latin never helps if the goal is to convey a message to someone.

- Personal attacks on a forum user.
I do not know what you are talking about.

My post was to poke a little fun at Yourarthas. He is well known for his hate against Reforged and targeting anyone who disagrees with him as "Blizzard Shills", so I thought it was funny that he inadvertently caused the main "Unforged" discord channel to become disbanded with his story about a sandwich.

Level 4
I dont know why anyone would poke fun at this project, but I sure hope he can finish this alone someday. This and TCO are the best things I have found about WarCraft 3 in years, and his work is infinitely better than Deforged.

Status
Not open for further replies.