• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Fall of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Thats what Im talking about. So its better not to make it at all, only make a closed beta.

Anyway, right now Im thinking of the Terokkar <-> Blade's Edge arakkoa relations. It seems that if Terokkar arakkoa are servants of Terokk, but the arakkoa in Blade's Edge arent. But at least one colony of arakkoa should be loayal to Skettis.
However what Im thinking of is the origin of arakkoa. If Blade's Edge is the homeland of arakkoa civilization and Apexis were the original arakkoa(which I doubt) then the tribes in Blade's Edge dont venerate Terokk because his cult began in Terokkar Forest, while arakkoa that remained have returned to their ancient beliefs.

Level 23
Excellent! By the way I found two imporrtant things

1.Draenei have Eastern European accents.
2.Is just a small phrase, but it actually explains a lot and is a great help to project. It states that orcs took the most brutal and dumb ogres to Azeroth, thats why they only have rude mounds in Azeroth and strongholds and villages in Draenor.

Level 9
Alright I edited the Shaman, now

Gronn

Shatter: The Gronn slams his fist into the ground, causing the ground to quake ((Shockwave))

Rage: The gronn goes into a rage, increasing attack speed ((Hero version of "Berserk" only no penalty))

Hunger: The Gronn always hungers for blood, whenever he hits something he licks his fist to satisfy this unquenchable thirst ((Vampiric regen))

Ultimate) Dragon Breath: After devouring many dragons the Gronn gains the ability to belch fire ((Breath of Fire))

Level 23
You know that I know that you know me knowing that you know about me knowing about you making Armies of Exigo remake?

Anyway, hurray!

Also, I made four new model screens, I didnt upload them here, so now they are in FoD social gorup gallery.

Level 23
Ok, hut it is then.

Well it has statue, torches and pillars. Stairs are too complicated for ogres I think.

Anyway, while I remember, I need you people to help
As you know FoD will use a small pathing system. For example orcs can either choose to be shamanistic or corrupted.

I need help with other races. Though arakkoa will most likely have Rukhmar and Terokk ways, Im not sure about ways of ogres and draenei. I am thinking of giving draenei Light or Magic ways, but ogres...

Status
Not open for further replies.