1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warcraft III - Fall of Draenor

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Alagremm, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I hope not... but we still need to find modellers and skinners, or else we dont have a chanse.
    And thanks for the interest! ^^

2. Cthulus

Cthulus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, Won't be back for a while.
    Sorry, but my computer got TOTALLED! So I had to get another temp. job to raise money to get a new one. I lost everything on my old one.. I'll be back soon :(

Miss you guys..

3. arthas_king

arthas_king

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Don'tWorry, we are not having much news :p

4. Svenn

Svenn

Resources:
    Resources:
    i can give u guys ideas like a chain quest and all

5. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Thanks, but no thanks. We got everything under control now.

6. Cthulus

Cthulus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, so, the computer I'm using had no webcam, and our scanner is in-compatible with it.
    I did a new version of the Shaman, finished Siege Engines for the Arakkoa and Orcs, and then drew a few buildings for the Arakkoa. With that done, I then did a few ideas for Orc NPCs, along with some ideas for new units.

7. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hurray! :D
    Cthulus Im glad you made a boost for us!

8. matmat01

matmat01

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    what the hell? you're putting orcs and ogres on separate race? and arrakoa? good luck finding modelers. creating a Blizzard like techtree on the arrakoa, ogres and draenei is hard work if you consider it. Creating a campaign out of nothing is hard. really, goodLUCK.

9. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well, as much as I hate to say it, I think we will only do the races... and we still need to find modellers.
    Plus, we need to have four races, ogres were enemies of the orcs back then and they arent the same...

10. Joss

Joss

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, my computer's effed up, so (yes, I realize its been a long time, but, whaddaya gonna do?) its going to be even longer before I can post the skin of the statue. Sorry for the extreme delay, but I've got a test to make up if I want to be in Humanities, and school is really piling it on.

11. Cthulus

Cthulus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey matmat01, maybe you just think it's reckless, stupid or impossibly hard because no one really tends to try anything like what we're doing here.

Also, it's not from nothing. We're working off of what Blizzard has left for us in it's game lore. So, do your research before you leave such a comment. Bye bye.

12. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    BTW, does anyone have any ideas, how can we find modellers and skinners in our project?

13. Joss

Joss

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    We could post on other sites.

{EDIT}
    I'm registered on many, most of them small sites with some great modellers. I could post some requests for skinners and modellers.

{EDIT 2}
    Alright, I'm off to post on all the sites I can find. Going into this now, I realize there's a small possibility we could have too many applications. If so, how many modellers do we need? Skinners, too. (keep in mind, I would have them each give examples of their work, and choose the most skilled)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
  14. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Of course, thats actually what I wanted to tell you. I believe that you can do it. Today I found a modeller for orcs. But we still need a skinner.

{EDIT}
    Well, 1-2 modellers per race(at leats one should be a builder modeller), and two unit modellers for draenei and arakkoa. We already have modellers for orcs and ogres, but we still need to find building modellers for them.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
  15. Joss

Joss

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ALERT!!!

Someone saw my post on Warcraft Underground, and wants to be a voice actor!

16. arthas_king

arthas_king

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes!Tell him if he can make us samples!!!!

17. Troynl

Troynl

Resources:
    Resources:
    i already put a link to this forum at WC3Diplo :p

18. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Good job everybody! ^^
    Joss, as arthas_king said, ask him what race voices he can do the best, and ask him for samples.

19. Joss

Joss

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    He can do Orcs the best, and is wondering if Kargath Bladefist will make an appearance, as he would love to voice him. I'll ask him for samples.

20. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    I, have returned! I came to check up on the project, when I noticed you needed a skinner. May I be included in skinning?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.