• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Fall of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Dont know, everything doesnt seem to have enough life. Though certain things in the terrain are excellent.

I agree Garshilan. Actually I think we will create a special hexagonal model of a cliff for Blade's Edge Mountains, so that we could make cliff walls without using Blizzard cliffs.

Level 16
:goblin_yeah: Orc Scout ready in 50%
163117-albums2996-picture36269.jpg

None of elements there used were copied from authors other than Blizzard entertainment.

Level 16
Yup the texture use is quite the same but no mesh ripps.(Beside if ya don't like it make your own...)
Edit:
Is this so better?
163117-albums2996-picture36280.jpg

Last edited:
Level 49
Well, yes. You challenged me by saying 'do your own version'. So it's on now. :p

Anyways, the 2nd one is still highly inspired by the hawk scout obviously. Since it's not your own idea, you're basically copying someone else's idea, which really sucks. You have to learn to do your own stuff man. Just simply browsing the textures in the MPQ should be enough to get you started.

Level 9
That's what most fiction writers seem to think.. xD Really, to be serious, we can't really give you a correct answer as of.. well, a long time. My post is just about the closest you'll get to an answer, sorry.

Level 21
Well our modellers are working and I have good news. I got Chaos. to be our terrainer!
Normally I would terrain myself, but he is simply awesome at playbale terrains.

Understable, but yeah everyone is thinking project makers have to rush and such to get their campaigns done.

Well take your time and I'm sure everyone will be a coming like a pack of savage dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.