• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft III Achivements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
So some time back a buddy of mine would talk about some crazy things he did for fun (Out of Boredom) when he played RoC. He never actually got TFT until recently.
After hearing a few I thought it would of been cool to make some Fan-Made Warcraft III Achievements for each mission.
After reading this:
Off-topic, but interesting: When I first did the RoC campaign on insane, I possessed a high elf worker in the Sylvanas Sunwell level (the one where Sylvanas dies and gets raised, and you have to go to the Sunwell to rez Kel'thuzad). Funnily enough, I ended up making an entire high elf army, and I even made an altar to make heroes. For some reason, they didn't limit how many heroes you could make, so I actually made like 10 pallies for the hell of it. So when I attacked the sunwell, I basically had a raid of Arthas + 10 pallies. It did not make any sense whatsoever.
I thought it might be a cool idea to challenge veteran players to achieve these.

One of the ideas my buddy said which I said was impossible.
Orc Mission 5 (Hard), Kill Cenarius without drinking from the Fountain of Blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.