• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft Diplomacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone. Please help me out with my idea about a muliplayer game of Diplomacy on warcraft engine.
Please note that i am not a native english speaker.

the idea is to introduce a new game GENRE = the Diplomacy
my way is:
- it is in Warcraft (not in cards, not in real military technologies nomenclature, not in Starcraft 2, but only in the Warcraft)
- it is in certain distinct esthetical concept
- it has no microcontrol
- it has enormous army size
- it is complementary balanced
- it is sophisticatedly simple
- it is sophisticatedly dynamic
- it has no development (building the buildings is at most HeroesOfMightAndMagic-like)
- it has map with bridges, roads, peasant farms, garrisons, towns, goldmines, and whatnot
- it has natural logistics of trade
- it has peculiar scouting
- it really has "all kinds" of distraction maneuvers, sabotage, instigation, military possibilities
- it is sophisticatedly histerical
- the point of the game is to constantly BETRAY your friends and control all the map in the end

these above are kind of the requirements for what the game M.U.S.T. look like.
i suggest you make it under my informal supervision, because it is my idea anyway and i`ve been thinking about this a lot. But i don`t care if i am mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.