• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] WARCRAFT: Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I tested the map briefly and I find the towers a little bit too difficult, I rather you add some kind of tier items for players to grind through but the graphics are okay, try not to mess the screen with too much things, keep it simple ;] like how apple did it!

thank you for your feedbacks. I will add more gem socket options and levels for each them (+4 str/+8 and minor effects)

scrolls will upgradeable and enchance your stats with buff effects

I will trying to replace terrain environment for better and smooth quality. But I want make shiny and cosmic atmosphere. It will hard to remake it for me

I will reduce tower stats for early game.

Level 13
Patch 1.2 news

5 new heroes release expected
-Guldan, deathwing, Rokhan, jaina, ???
1-2 new talents for each hero
Gem variations will increase and brings new stats (major + minor stats)
New terrain details: Runes, marks, tilesets
New duel arena events (new minor lands)
-titanforge
-odin tria
Player slots grants new role (P1: Base builder, P2 Duelist, P3-4: Lane pusher etc)
New garrison: Faceless overlord (grant new twilight cult forces and new magic effects)
New tower: Void
New cosmic forces events
New capturable resource structures
and many more.

Map size is too big for regular downloads. I dont want to add only 1 hero and minor updates for each patch. New patch will take time. Estimated launch date june-agust.

Level 13
full

full

Last edited:
Level 13
Hello savior's of Twisting Nether. Reforged will avaible soon. So, I'm re-working on this project and bring many features for reforged. There is a short features list for Next beta 1.3 patch info.

Hero Class Garrison system removed. Now players can build their Garrisons from 6 Cosmic Forces.
Horde and alliance garrisons are now capturable on map. (It based on new event)
New Event zones: Shadowlands and beyond. (Expanded map)
All Cosmic Garrisons are now 2 new buildings. Mastery building and Cosmic force themed ITEM shop.
All sockets merge to one type. Players now only carry 1 gem type. Every gems become more viable.
New 3 towers on progress
New hero is Sylvanas
All imported hero models removed for reforged quaility.
New Legendary weapon variations on progress.
Players now needs to unlock their spells.
And more bossfights, living world mechanics, timed events.
And much more things.

I hope you enjoy and excited for new updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.