• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Arena Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was just testing some Hero models' attack and spell animations for a map I was about to make. I got this idea of a new map (which I hope hasn't been done yet).

Objective: Survive 10-20 waves of monsters

Summary: Players get to choose from a Tank, i.e. Warrior, a damage dealer, or a healer (yes, like WoW). There is 1 tank, 2 damage dealers, and 2 healers per team, with a total of 2 teams and 10 players. Tanks receive the damage from each wave of monsters, damage dealers deal damage to them (duh), and healers keep the tank alive. The map will be some kind of Arena, and I will surely post it in the Hive map's section once it's done. :grin:

Edit: Working on Terrain and Triggers.

Heroes and Abilities:

Tank. Model - Cloaked Warrior by HappyTauren
Pros - Health, Armor
Cons - Damage, Healing
Abilities:
Taunt - Forces all nearby units to attack the caster
Demoralizing Shout - Reduces enemy's attack damage
Devotion Aura - Increases armor of all nearby units
Enrage (Ultimate) - Significantly increases health and armor, and slightly increases damage

Damage Dealers. Models - Archmage on Foot by Dan Van Ohllus/Halduron Brightwing by R.A.N.G.I.T.
Pros - Damage, Speed
Cons - Healing, Armor
Abilities:
Fireball/Power Shot - Deals instant damage to the target
Curse of Agony/Poison Arrow - Deals damage over time to the target
Critical Strike - Gives a X chance to score X times damage
Frost Blast/Explosive Arrow (Ultimate) - Deals instant area of effect damage around a target unit

Healers. Model - Malfurion (without Stag) by Blizzard
Pros - Healing
Cons - Armor, Health, Damage
Abilities:
Holy Light - Instantly heals the target
Renew - Heals the target over time
Brilliance Aura - Increases Mana regeneration
Healing Field (Ultimate) - Heals units in a 1000 range around the caster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.