• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War in guardiana forest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ok this is UPdated beta version of my game.
Story goes like this, orcs were having war with the undeads when humans came and conquer part of their land, they took orchish city and turned it to human one.

Now party of 3 heroes, with their skills will try to lvl up and defeat dark wizard.

What does this map contain ?

1) 4 bosses

First boss:
17500 hp
can summon 3 water elementals, they last 10 seconds.
can call upon a meteor shower, spell will hit all unfriendly to him units in 450 range.

Second boss:

Almost 7000 hp
Can summon 2 treants to aid him in combat
can cast earth shield and natures blessing, these spells are used by druid if you are playing one. ! Purge him imidiatly if one of you have night monk hero.

Third boss:

He comes in rexxar's defense event, after several waves of realy strong creeps lich will show up, he can cast frost nova and death and decay spells.

Forth boss:

Its dark wizard, he has 25000 hp.
bolts of death ability, he will cast several bolts which will affect all your heroes.strong damage.
His second ability is nice and can be evaded, once he he mark several random points in his close, try to move your heroes away cuz in 150 range from each point about 400 damage will be delt ( only to your heroes, and summoned units)

2) Events

1) Rexxar's defense event
2) PvP small tournament - not done
3) (i have to think about what it can be)
4) town conquer, after you have defeted all human units in town, orcs and trolls will enter it once again, but also 5 seconds after you destroy each tower it will be replaced with new orc tower.

3) Items

There you can find many items, but most of them are blizzard ones.
Druid, dark shaman, and blood guard have their own class items, these can be droped from first boss.
Also there are more several custom items you can buy in shop just a little north from starting hill.
Some of items will provide spell power bonuses, on most spells is told how much spell bonus it will recive from item and effect.If there is not, that spell will recive 40% spell bonus from total spell bonus your hero has from items and effects.
And do not forget spell power from 2 items of same type will not stack !

4) Classes

1) Druid - pure healer
2) Dark shaman - aoe damage dealer, has 1 buff spell -> increases nearby friendly heroes inteligence by 15/25/35 but also reduces his strength for 15/25/35 that will last 40 seconds. !!! Items which provides spell power will affect only inteligence gained, but not strength lost, so he cant by just buffing up :)
3) Blood guard - fighter of storms with abilities to summon wolfs and turn into one ( he can be nice tank)
4) Night Monk - melee dps, mind is his best weapon, he can confuse enemies, walk into shadows, and enter clearing state, once he is in clearing state he will lose control over him self and start charging to enemy while he is moving around him, also while he is in clearing state he is moving so fast that enemy cannot hit him.

O yes i have added cinematic on start.

Next thing ill do will be improving icons(by that i mean downloading some custom icons...), and finishing events.

Keywords:
forest, guardiana, boss, war, fight, team, orc, human, magic, having, fun, a, lot
Contents

War in guardiana forest (Map)

Reviews
19:07, 9th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
Well the map looks bugfree, but it needs lots of improvement

-Loading screen: except for the spelling error for the word 'special', this lacks description, you can tell in short where in the story you are situated, who you are as character, maybe note that you have unlimited lives, etc...

-In game spelling and grammar: this is really bad, you'll need someone who will clean that up for you

-Items: it would be great if you had a shop in your village where you could buy instant potions and weapons/armor, it's kinda boring else

-Forest: it would be great if the footmen respawned, so you can train to get a higher level

-Replacing unit: if you become supreme shaman you lose the items you have, fix that (using replace unit keeps the items)

-Main characters: please make rexxar the keeper of the shrine invulnerable, else you'll get bugs if you kill them

-Temple walk: I liked how to camera changes when you go trough the temple, but it's annoying if you want to heal ur grunts. Also the teleporting from within the temple while you fight the evil spirit is kinda annoying, make it so it only works for your hero

-Quests: instead of making new quests you replace the old quest, which still says it's completed, also you don't seem to use quest requirements

-Difficulty: getting in the castle is way too hard, too much units, even though you have unlimited lives, it's annoying to keep attacking (also some more abilities woudn't hurt, like an aoe spell, when I turned level 4 I didn't gain a new spell or an improved one.

Please try to fix all of this, it would greatly improve your map

Hive rules : Language - Only English!...Thank you!

That's not nice man. Some people have a hard time reading English and he did post in English. There really should be translators on threads... Anyway you can't just go around saying "use English! It's the language of Hive!" if you ask me he posted in-was it German?- in order to help people who can't speak a lot of English. I don't think it's the nicest to say he can't make it easier to understand for others. Lay off because he did say it in English he just translated it.

Level 1
That's not nice man. Some people have a hard time reading English and he did post in English. There really should be translators on threads... Anyway you can't just go around saying "use English! It's the language of Hive!" if you ask me he posted in-was it German?- in order to help people who can't speak a lot of English. I don't think it's the nicest to say he can't make it easier to understand for others. Lay off because he did say it in English he just translated it.

Dear -lightning brigade- , we may have other opinions here on the Hive,but the rules remain an apply to all in the same manner, with little or no exception! - One of the fundamental rules of Hiveworkshop is to keep every post in the same, easy-to-understand language which is ENGLISH. Now, you may think I'm a bad guy, or think that I have something against -Narrator- , but if I truly did, wouldn't you think I'd also report him for vulgar, rude language as well? (Not 100% sure, but Quote : [...] "bullshit od mape") I'm not really sure what he said there (and no pall, it's not German,for Christ's sake), but that was a bit cowardly of him to hide under another,less understood language so he can freely use THAT word without people considering it for what it is : Rude and disrespectful! Now then, -lightning brigade- ...am I a bad person for saying all this? May everyone flame me if I deserve it. Thank you, have a nice, productive day on the Hive!

Level 14
In that part he was using serbian language to tell me that my map sux 'cuz im not using custom models,and he asked me if i am goin to continue doing that way and make bullshit of map.
But pls do not argue here, im was about to see how ppl comment my map not this kind of speach, so pls put some comments, advices and stuff.

Level 28

He didn't translate it, it says something else according to me...
English is the main language, if you have something to say, do so in English.
Don't whine about that.

Level 28

He didn't translate it, it says something else according to me...
English is the main language, if you have something to say, do so in English.
Don't whine about that.

In that part he was using serbian language to tell me that my map sux 'cuz im not using custom models.
Seriously, this is one of the worst possible reasons I have heard to say a map sucks.
The lower the amount of imported files, the better.

To get back on-topic: I'll take a look at this.

Level 18
Ok, as you asked I played it and here are some things I think you should improve:
- Remove green icons! (here is how to do it)
- Improve the tooltips
- Make it a little bit harder
- Enable player to skip cinematics

So far that`s all. I won`t vote it, cause I played it in hurry, and there may be some thing I missed.