• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

War in guardiana forest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Seems like you guys dont like my maps and me neither...

Take this terrain template.

It contains mountains, and some trees.

Personally i think you should remove all trees i have placed and use custom ones.

Keywords:
Mountain, forest
Contents

War in guardiana forest (Map)

Reviews
15:09, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Description... :/

M

15:09, 11th Jun 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Description... :/

Level 14
I actually deleted all units, doodads, and triggers from my map and posted it :)
After that i added some trees and that's it.If anyone is about to start some kind of rpg and he likes these terrains, he can use it.I just think that you can apply any kind of town or dungeon to this terrain, but sooner or later ti will need expanding, so just remove bounds and start doing same thing like i did :)

Level 14
Well guess i was wrong..Nvm map that was based on this template was some kind of boss fight, i was spaming that map on 1000 diferent ways, but never noticed the fact if ppl want to kill bosses they will play wow not frozen, thats why i have just saved terrain template, now im making hero defense on same map, so i will keep same heroes spells and items, of course i will add more of them. I have changed tile set to ashenvale 'cuz it's gonna be orc's lumbermill defense, you will have to protect orc warcaller till all ways of Night elven attacker pass, i will have to add some events in wave breaks and some events on the end of game, i just have to think about it, but for now im still doing on terrains and first 50 waves. There should be 1 real strong boss after each 8 - 10 wave, like in mount hyjal.