• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wall01

Keywords:
tower castle fortress keep stone wall
Contents

Wall01 (Model)

Level 3
is it a terrain some how? or is it a doodad? or is it just a doodad you use to put on the terrain to make it look good????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :?

Level 9
Actually it could be very useful as a building if u made some stand and death animations for it. But the way it is now, i think it is a doodad. Not as useful as it could be

3/5

Level 11
I don't get it .... how do you make it possible to walk on?
And you can't "cover" the terrain with the doodad since it will be ON the terrain instead ...

1) remove the pathing of the doodad from the object editor
2) yes you can but it takes more time. change the minimum scale of the doodad to 0.01 and maximum scale to 10.00 for example then put it on the ground. after that double click on it and change its height, rotation, etc.

Level 4
Help!

I dont get it :-(.. I Just want units to be able to walk across it! Is there a pathing map that I can get for this????? I don't know how to make a custom pathing map so units can walk on it. I have the same problem with stairs!!

Level 4
how do i use the vertical skin of it? I can only seem to get the horizontal one...