• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bandit-Pack

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This set was partially inspired by this resource: "Bandit-Assassin"
In this set, I edited the texture of the "Footman16" user to give the bandits a more classic look.

Credits:
Bandits by Ujimasa Hojo, One-Headed Ogre by Ujimasa Hojo, Human Priest by Ujimasa Hojo, Knight by Ujimasa Hojo, Archmage by Ujimasa Hojo, Ogre geosets by johnwar(Also 1-2 geocets from other resources from johnwar), FootArcher by Wandering Soul, Bandit Raider weapon by Sunships, Weapon Axe by Blood Raven.

-"All the listed resources have been edited by me"
-"And I also created a lot of elements from scratch or edited existing elements from the game model"...
-"Don't forget to mention my name if you will use my set of models"

History of Changes:
24/04/18-Resource access to the hive.
24/04/19-Elimination of orange and yellow warnings for models.
24/04/20-Eliminate all green warnings by 85-100% for all models.
Previews
Contents

DarkMage (Model)

ApostateMage (Model)

Mage (Model)

MageApprentice (Model)

KingALT (Model)

King (Model)

Ambal (Model)

Marauder (Model)

Killer (Model)

Killer-Missile (Model)

Raider (Model)

Hunter (Model)

Robber (Model)

Dubina (Model)

A lot of nice variations here that might prove useful to a lot of people :) the only question I'd have is that they seem to all be very brown overall. Did you you re-colour the texture using geoset animations to make them overall a lot more brown? As in my original texture there's silver/greyish parts for armour and shin armour that I think could work well on these models.

Level 18
A lot of nice variations here that might prove useful to a lot of people :) the only question I'd have is that they seem to all be very brown overall. Did you you re-colour the texture using geoset animations to make them overall a lot more brown? As in my original texture there's silver/greyish parts for armour and shin armour that I think could work well on these models.
I made the brown ones so that these bandits could be used with the classic bandits from the game :).
In the future, I will change their skin and add my own unique clothes to each one;)
Thanks for the assessment!

What a solid pack, lots of great Bandits. I'm particularly liking the one made out of the Ogre; while most of the rest are reskins/minor geomerges, that one is pretty unique. Nice work!
They are all unique, you can replace them with standard bandits.
I agree that some have few details, I will update this pack in the future :)

Well Made Bro :thumbs_up:
Good job man)
Damn, this is a lot of content put into this pack. Really nice work :)
Thank you all very much!:piru:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Neat overall, prob is some more look variation could be considered. Most have cloaks and are also identical, the last two have the same villager face. The king versions, could use different bags or things attached to the horse or none.
What's a Dubina? Also, the ogre has a belt at the back as well as one in the front.

Level 18
Neat overall, prob is some more look variation could be considered. Most have cloaks and are also identical, the last two have the same villager face. The king versions, could use different bags or things attached to the horse or none.
What's a Dubina? Also, the ogre has a belt at the back as well as one in the front.
Dubina=cudgel
In the future, I will change the face of the first two by changing the hair color or adding a beard.I originally wanted to add the face of a resident with a brown beard first, but then he would look harmless :).
They all wear the same hoods and clothes because they are from the same group :).I will change their skin in the future to make them different ;).
The armored rider really needs to change the bag or remove it altogether, because this is the version where the king is in combat uniform.
Are you talking about the belt buckle?It really should be removed 😅.

Level 4
The models are simply great. They fit well with one another and with the game's style, a very good inspiration from the original model and its texture. The pack offers a well needed variety of units for a creep faction that may need some less equipped variants. I definitively will be using a good portion of this in a personal project of mine.

I certainly look forward to seeing the other packs you have been teasing overtime, and certainly look forward to see what other packs you haven't teased like this one you have up your sleeve.:peasant-ok-hand::peasant-thumbs-up: