• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandit

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Bandit (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Ugly, poorly made.
Level 8
This was a requested Halo Model. Itz the Covenant Jackal. I know it doesnt look too much like him but itz hard to make it look perfect. Feel free to reskin or remodel this model. O yea i didnt add a gun to this model so u guyz can with triggers.

--Requested By: DrunkenTroll--
Hope you like it!!!

¤Check out my factory and make some requests!!¤
*Dont have to give credit but itz nice if u do!!*

Level 1
THIS IS PERFECT (for me neways) 5/5 because i am makin halo maps. i requested some halo stuff at your factory so i hope you make more!!!!

Level 8
looks kind of fake... but its not that bad so i give u a 4/5 (seems since it was a request u didnt really put alot of detail into it so thats understandable... unless that picture is just a bad one of them)

Level 5
Eh needs a lot of work. It looks more like a discolored footman than a jackel. You should make the master cheif too. :roll:

Level 7
azzum but can you give your covenant hunter and this unit its magical flair with your awesome skinning pretty please :oops:

Level 7
uhhh gunz you need to re animate it becasue it hits people with its gun and is the jackal those little annoying brats with the plasma guns cuz i dont remember and please make skin bettter for hunter and that im making a halo mod and a cinematic with it (w00t)

Level 2
Oooooookay... Um... wow, this isn't that great, sorry. The shield is WAAAAAY to small. On Halo, the Jackal's shield is about as tall as the jackal and just as wide. Improve that. Another thing, this Jackal looks like it goes to Krispy Kreme Donuts everyday, it's fat. If anything, make the model off of a Blood Elf Engineer (They're skinny), then add the shield on. 2/5.

Level 2
dude that doesnt look like the jackals in halo. it looks more like a dog with a helmet standing on 2 feet....i do like the sheild tho...

the jackals in halo look like this

Level 1
wierd... they're way too fat... and you should make the shields actually see through...
Right now they resemble brutes more than jackals...
The shields should be 80-90% of body...

Basically make the shield transparant, and make the Jackals a LOT smaller, if you get that done right you can make them with the covennant sniper rifle

Level 2
Negative: I play Halo ALOT, and this isnt even close the real Jackals. Enlarge the shield alot, and make it transperency. Then you can make him thinner, cuz hes way to fat and make him more like Quasimodo (considering you know who it is).
Positive: Its the first Jackal ever and it works for bieng the first one. But plz make that things i said, and itll be even better up. But its way better than if i would have made it:p