• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wake!

your wake up juice

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
what is the first thing you do when you wake up?

personally; I check the hive and emails, swear a little bit and then mumble in a language that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Level 23
usually, I lay back or jump out like a rocket and go out with dog because parents too lazy to go themselves so its easier for them to wake me for half an hour than to go themselves.

Otherwise, depends, either go to school or heat up my sweet baby(laptop)

Level 32
I'm waking up to ash and dust, I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust.

Scenerio 1
Shower
Bed, check all these WC3 sites & emails
Breakfast
Clean room
Brush teeth and all
Drive to school

Scenerio 2
Homework / Study
Shower
Homework / Study
Breakfast
Brush teeth and all
No time to clean room
Drive to school

Level 19
wow you guys all have better lives then me. I'm especially jealous of stop campaigning because I can't drive...

I think suicide is the best option -_< yep defiantly beats realizing I suck

Level 25
I wake up as my alarm clock beeps, I walk up, turn it off and go to sleep.
I then wake up to my other alarm clock, I walk up, turn it off and go to sleep.
Then my third calls, I bash on it a few times and then manages to get myself up.

Then I sit and idle a bit at the computer like a zombie, browing Hiveworkshop for whatever weird posts have been made today, and then I dress, fix-it-up and get to work.

At work I turn coffee into code.

When work finishes, I walk home home and browse Hiveworkshop for whatever weird posts have been created this day, loadup my stuff I need to finish for uni, look at it for a few minutes and then does something else.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Why does everyone drink coffee?? Should I try it??

I'd say drinking water is far better than drinking coffee.

Level 19
oh yes I've heard of that. drinking a glass of water after you wake up is supposed to fill you with energy.... why do we drink coffee if water can do that?

Wash my face, open laptop, check FB & Hive among other stuff

devour the souls of a thousand Human... you know the normal half demon vampire deal.

Level 25
Why does everyone drink coffee?? Should I try it??
Avoid it while you can.
Then start drinking it and it becomes an awesome drink that you like a lot.
A lot.

beercoffee.png

Link, yes I'm an ass for posting large image.

Level 23
"like", most people look more like addicts than people that generally like coffee and get benefit from it(there were some studies I think that shown if you drink like 8+ coffees a day, the coffeine in it has almost no effect on you at that point[you get used to it or some shit])

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Caffeine addiction is unhealthy in all sorts of ways. It's considered more harmful now than it once was.

A fine glass of water will never harm you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

hehe.. yeah ! I vote for Water !

Level 11
I live in a violence infested place. So every morning, I am just glad that I have lived to see another day then I prepare for another day of suffering, hate attacks and insults. I don't know what keeps me going but I know I must for the ones I care.
Hope is the best coffee in my case.

I live in a violence infested place. So every morning, I am just glad that I have lived to see another day then I prepare for another day of suffering, hate attacks and insults. I don't know what keeps me going but I know I must for the ones I care.
Hope is the best coffee in my case.
Where do you live?

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I'll make each one of u drink 100 gallons of water a day !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.