• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I added another question this forum a while back.how do you get rid of zits?

seriously I have no idea how to stop these things. during the day I have an oil based anti bacterial lotion to protect against infection. at night I wash my face with alcohol. the next day I wake up and I will still have pimples

this recent procedure is something new, but I swear everything I've ever tried doesn't work. there has just got to be a super solution somewhere!!!!

Help :-(

Level 36
Because there is no cure.

Pimples are just an irritating part of life that everyone has to go through a phase with.
Eventually they will wear off, but you will never be completely rid of them. The only
consolation is that later in life, they will appear much less regularly, and even then
mostly only one at a time. I have heard that a healthy diet may help prevent it some,
the point being that pimples appear because you eat far too much "shitty food".
But I'm pretty sure that is, if at all, only partially-true. It probably varies from person
to person. You'll just have to endure it, for now.

Roland

R

Roland

Try pouring on your face in Muriatic acid, It helps you alot, It cleans your pimples even your skin. Or try drinking a Milk tea with Oxalic acid on it, It's really good for the brain it stimulates your organs well..

:ogre_hurrhurr:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
How can you even pour your face though?

Anyway, for the topic; get someone, preferably a *cute girl, to slap your zits while chanting: "Zits, zits, go away, don't come again another day..."

*very important detail

Roland

R

Roland

Consuming tons of bananas will help your skin to regain to it's smooth form :p

Level 28
I have heard that a healthy diet may help prevent it some,
the point being that pimples appear because you eat far too much "shitty food".
But I'm pretty sure that is, if at all, only partially-true. It probably varies from person
to person.

That's true (at least for me): I usually have no problem with zits/pimples. Also I usually avoid eating fat-rich/junk food stuff on a daily basis. Whenever I get back to eating crap again, it takes like 8 hours for me to start seeing those things on my forehead and nose.

So you can try cutting fat-rich and industrialized food. Also stress, I've heard dozens of times that stress may also cause them (aside from hormones, diet, etc).

Level 19
Stress!!! oh no! v-v

What if your stress is caused by having pimples and your pimples caused by stress!

*¤* the worst viscous. cycle ever!!!!

thanks for the advice on banana's Roland... I'm not sure if your serious or not but banana's I've heard about before and I like smooth skin

hmm I heard in Chinese medicine they treat pimples with high doses of vitamin A because it nullifies sebum the main evil instrument of zit monsters

What are some super foods which contain vitamin A?

the internet says apple peels but come on that's so little! I want to eat a full meal of v a!!!!

Zits be gone! I'll try any ritual!

Level 19
I've tried that. there is a type of skin conditioning where you uses something like sand paper and soap to kill your skin

the next few days your skin peals off in layers with soft news skin underneath

but the pimples still come back

it totally destroys facial hair permanently so of your a girl that rocks ^^

----

this just in!

I Got a zit on my Nose

Noooooozzzzzzze!

ps I found out something interesting. sunlight kills zit causing bacteria. it seems to work but it doesn't stop black heads and normal sebum

sad face :-(

_____

I'm trying something new out. mud or rather clay. I got some clay from the construction site I'm on, and I've mixed that up with some oils and alcohol. I've been applying it to my face for the last week and although the pimples are still there, I certainly feel like my face is smoother and less oily.

it's been perfect so far but but I can't help feeling that there is something ominous about leaving it on for more than an hour

still using the clay and yes ^^ less pimples :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.