• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Key-Logger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well i dont know where to post this so i post it here:

First of all what is an key-logger?

Keylogger is special hack program what is generated by hackers, you can get it by downloading and opening file where it is inside (Good Anti-Virus Protections could spot that).

What it is doing?

It secretly injects into WoW and anything you write at login thing he copies and advanced key-logger could send that information to specific email. Usally you can get it when you want to find your belived "wow hacks/cheats" They dont exist all are scam or hacker things what wants to hack your acc.

Now to problem...

I have that keyllogger not advanced one, or else i could lost my acc long times ago, its more like key-logging bot , first it changes my password (Luckiliy i set new password usin "Forgot my password" Option at WoW)
and then it logs into my wow acc (in-game) and spams mass newly created characters, and it does it every 2 days and i gotta delete and change password every 2 days...

So i realy could use some help gettin rid of it (Excluding Reformation, becouse i could get computer proffesional who could fix it after some months)...

What i have did:

+ I have deleted 6 key-logger files with Spybot Search & Destroy scanner and anti-virus program (+i got AVG, but that Spybot thing is better)

+I have removed all viruses, infections and more with that Spybot, so it dont read up anything.

+ I have tried to scan in windows safe mode

+All my security systems are on

+I have heard what blizz lazy workers said: Keep scannin and blah blah blah , dont share info and blah blah blah (I am scannin nearly every day, and i am not so damn dumb to share info) P.S. Gahh blizz dont care, only cares for damn money well nvm

+I used MSConfig and unchecked all start ups, so i dont get that "Unhandled Exception from Syst32.exe , what i think that is affected by key-logger or something...

+I tried reinstalling game when i removed all viruses, still nothing changed

What could help me is gicin solution to get rid of that thing or at least to help giving me better anti-virus scanner. This will be hard to help me... But i will be VERY thankful if you could solve this solution.

P.S. No reformation, i know it can work, but i got very important files, and other stuff about 100 gib important sized files (I got i think 800-1000 max gib space)

Well afterall i would be thankful if you solve this problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.