• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Consequences (A few days later, at last setting foot into Falmir's Capital City, Felix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Consequences

(A few days later, at last setting foot into Falmir's Capital City, Felix and Alphonse decided to stay the night in one of the City's Inn Houses. Felix spent all the night up on the roof, thinking about the past and present events around him, until the morning sunrise hitted the house...)

"Going to the Capital City took me longer than expected, I couldn't predict that I would only travel at night now with this kid following me..."
"Yet the end of the month is getting close too quickly, which worries me already..."

-Gardius: I thought I was in a mistake, but seems like my instincts weren't lying after all...

(Felix got a little shocked after hearing this)

"That voice... could it be?"

(Turns around and sees Gardius from behind)

-Felix: Gardius... what brings you to the lands of the Capital City?
-Gardius: There has been a change of positions apparently, after you left for that mission of yours, everyone has been set into different locations to cover the missing slot.
-Felix: *Hmph*
-Felix: ... How did you find me again?
-Gardius: I am familiarised with my comrades' smells, although I didn't expect to find you here neither, but I guess you have your reasons as well.
-Felix: Yes... anything you would like to share in particular for coming to me?
-Gardius: Hmm, yes actually. There is this thing that has been disturbing me since our last gathering. That morning, a strange smell came to me, I was sure it was somewhere near us in the forest, but couldn't say if it was from someone or something...
-Felix: You think someone could have been watching us back there?
-Gardius: I'm not sure, there is the huge chance that maybe it was just the smell of some animal I never smell before, that is why I didn't give much attention to it. Still, I haven't smelled it since then, so it turned out to be suspicious.
-Felix: Well, in any case, if it hasn't come back maybe it wasn't watching us, but was just something from the forest itself. But nevertheless, where are Raven and Hedrus anyway?
-Gardius: They are at the base now, since I have advantage in detecting people around by their smell, it was easier for me to stay awake and investigate at night.
-Felix: I see... well, it's best if you hurry before the sun fully rises or you won't be able to reach the base.

(Gardius' face turned out more serious then)

-Gardius: Felix, I would like to know as well, why are you doing this? I smelled the peculiar aroma of a kid on you, and by what I see, you are doing the same you did with Helena now.
-Felix: ...
-Gardius: Only thing I will tell you is this: Careful with your decisions, don't let that a such small mistake ruins all our plans... you have just gotten way too soft these last weeks, I can see it on your eyes.
-Felix: ...
-Gardius: If you really want to save all these people, you know how to act. But for now, until we meet again. (Leaves)

"..."

-Alphonse: Mister Felix, what are you doing up there? Come down, it's too early to go outside already. (Said the tired child from the window)

"We are finally here though. This is the day, hopefully everything will end today and then I shall return back as soon as I can"

-Alphonse: Oi... are you listening to me?

"...I'm not a very religous person honestly, because I'm sure I would never be spared for what have I done. But... if there really is god... please, protect them both from any harm, at least until I am able to do so myself..."

Attachments

• 58813.png
    58813.png
    507.2 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.