• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Heart of a King (The next day after the Circus was over, Felix was heading to the o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The Heart of a King

(The next day after the Circus was over, Felix was heading to the old man's place)

"I have left the kid on a side of the street, he must have reached his home this morning already. But by all means, none of that matters now..."

(He then reached the house, and without giving any advice, he went inside)

(After finding the owner, he approached slowly to him from behind, but before he went relativelly close to him, the man turned around and noticed him)

-AAH!!
-Felix: Huh? You sound very surprised, I thought we agreed to gather to your place after the circus, didn't we?
-A... B-b-but..
-Felix: But what? You sent some of your men to rob me and take the gold I showed you?
-AAH! A.. A...
-Felix: It was as I suspected after all...

(He then approached to the man, and unsheathing his sword he pulled it into the old man's robe, lifting him to the air and taking him from his neck)

-G..ga...
-Felix: I will say it only once, so pay attention. Do you know, or know of ANYONE who knows about the general Kormu Wolfang, Yes or No?!
-A... I...

(He dropped him to the ground)

-Felix: ANSWER!!
-I don't know! Please!!! Forgive me!! I never wanted to hurt anyone!

(Felix was angry then)

-There's a place! There's a place! In the Capital City! The Central Library! There should be info of him in there!
-Felix: Hmph...
-Please!! PLEASE!!!! Don't kill me!! I will give you everything I have!! I will leave this place and you will never hear of me again! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!! HAVE MERCY!!!

(The old man with despair dropped crying to Felix's feet)

-Felix: *Tsk* Someone who deceives and steals the people, what benefit would someone like you give to this world?! The only favour you could give to it is by your death!

(He kicked the man to a side and prepared his sword)

-NOO!!! PLEASE!!!
-No! What are you doing!?!? (Said a soft voice from behind Felix)

(Felix turned around, it was the same kid from yesterday again)

-Felix: You again!? But how did you found me!? Begone!!
-But why do you have to kill people!? There is no need to end it this way!
-Felix: Grrr..

(He remained unmoving for a few seconds, then he closed his eyes and calmed down. He then noticed the man at the ground, crying for mercy)

-Felix: ... ...

(After a half-minute, he turned away from the man and sheathed his sword back)

-Felix: In order to achieve my goal, I need to learn how to forgive and give a second chance.

(The kid gazed at him surprised)

-Felix: After all, that's how a ruler should be like, shouldn't it?

(He left the building while moving away from the child, but after a few steps, he stopped)

-Felix: I won't wait for you if you want to come, so you better not get left behind.
-A..ah? I.. I will!

(The happiness and joy on the kid's face was enormous, as he started to follow him once again)

-Felix: Don't make yourself the wrong idea, kid. I will take care of you for now, but later I will give you to the care of someone else, understand?
-O.. okay.
-Felix: ...Ah, true, I have the bad habit to ask relatively late the name of a person after meeting it, so may I ask you now, what is your name, kid?
-Ah.. Alphonse, mister.
-Felix: Fair enough. Let's go, Alphonse...

Attachments

• 57975.png
    57975.png
    440.5 KB · Views: 20
Level 21
What tipped him off, that he was from fallen royal line or that he is in group dedicated to overthrowing king? And who knows what the others (probably more sadistic) members are doing. Still there is hope that kid will bring sense back in to Felix.

Status
Not open for further replies.