• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] White Sins "Apparently it isn't as easy as I thought it would be, many people know only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
White Sins

"Apparently it isn't as easy as I thought it would be, many people know only what we already do or even less ..."

(Walks among the crowd)

"I should have chosen a different area ..."
-Ladies and gentlemen! If you could be kind enough to give your attention for a moment ... (Said the man at the middle of the street)
-Felix: Hm?
-I present here for the first time, the representation of the battles from 40 years ago of the Great War!

(The crowd begins to turn curious)

-Ah, I see that you are interested in the subject. Well! Any donation for this would be greatly appreciated!

(The crowd begins to murmur interested)

-Excellent! Here in these ads will find the circus, we look forward for your arrival
"This man ..."
-Did you hear that? A representation of the battles of the Great War! Isn't that exciting? (Said the man on his left to another)
-Yes, things like that don't come into these places very often, you better take this opportunity and enjoy. (Replied the other man)
"He might know something ..."

(A few minutes later, the man withdraws from the crowd, Felix silently follows him...)

(After several minutes, Felix finally shows himself to the black robed man...)

-Felix: Excuse me? I heard there will be a function about the Great War ...
-Oh, if you want the details let me ...
-Felix: Oh, it's not that, I have come for other issues. You see, I am a traveler of these regions, and I am doing a research of the Great War. Right now I'm interested in the details of the veterans from it, specially one whose name is well known in the kingdom, known as the former general, Kormu Wolfang, you know something about him?
-Hmm, I see ... So what you're looking for is history ... Well, I may know something about him, if you are willing to put a price ...
-Felix: Well ...
-There is no rush for it, join with me in my place at this time...
-(Hangs a small piece of paper to Felix)
-Then we may talk about business. It is also a better place to talk about history, hehe.
-Felix: ... All right.

(That afternoon, in a room slightly dark, Felix comes with the old circus man)

-Oh, I'm glad that you decided to come. So, you said you were looking for historical information about the General Kormu Wolfang, am I right?
-Felix: Yes.
-Well, I'm willing to listen to your offers for this information then.

(From his robe, Felix takes out a bag and puts it on the table, he could feel the full amount of gold coins inside it)

(The black bearded man stared at the bag for a few seconds, putting his hands closer to it, but Felix took it back then ...)

-Felix: So it's a deal?

(The man with greedy eyes, took a moment of silence ...)

-I'm sorry, but I concluded that this amount will not be enough for such information.
-Felix: If the problem is the amount, I can bring whatever it takes.
-Oh, good then. Look, why not you come tomorrow after the show? And if the earnings come out good, I may accept the amount you proposed, that way you will not need to get more money, Mister... I'm sorry what was your name again?
-Felix: All right ... we'll see tomorrow.

(Turns around and starts leaving)

-Felix: ...

(Stops and turns around the head back to the old man)

-Felix: ...
-Felix: There's no need to tell you.

(Leaves)

(It was getting dark, the people started to leave from the streets, while Felix went forward to the town's outsides, to find a place to rest in the quiet forest)

"I have a strange feeling ... as if the trees and the air were whispering ..."

Attachments

• 57673.png
    57673.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Level 7
Intresting...
And finaly a new picture! Now if everyone could like make 1 a week this rp would live!

Status
Not open for further replies.