• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Human Mistakes (Stops walking) -Oh, you have noticed our presence already I see. (Sa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Human Mistakes

(Stops walking)

-Oh, you have noticed our presence already I see. (Said a voice coming from behind of a tree at his left)
-Felix: ...

-(Comes out with a smirk on his face)

-It's best if you don't resist and just hang out your stuffs to us. (Another two bandits come out from their hide)
-Felix: So it's just three of you? (His eyes turned out cold and merciless)
-Huh? You sound quite overconfident, in that case... (Said the bandit from his left)

(Takes out his sword and, in a blow of a wind he went behind the bandit from his left and pierced his chest, pulling his sword up to his lung and then pulling it out again)

-G....ga..ah-a... (Falls down)
-You son of a- ! (Said one of the two remaining bandits, running forward to Felix filled with haste and anger)

(The first one went up to his head, but slow enough for Felix to kneel and evade it)

(Instantly he counter-attacked and cutted the bandit's neck, and then pulled him to the ground with the bottom of his sword)

(One second later the last bandit attacked from behind, but he kneeled again, making a full rotation with his sword, cutting the last bandit's waist to his chest deeply. Then finished him with a pierce in his heart)

(With the three bodies of the bandits bleeding on the ground, Felix remained silent for a few seconds)

"Just three of them, yet I was very sneaky in the forest... they were probably following me from much before..."
-Felix: !!

(He hears the sound of someone coming from behind)

"There was another one!?"

(Inmediatly turns around, pointing with his sword the face of the one behind him, realising it was a kid)

-Felix: What?!
-H-huh! (Said the kid in front of his sword)

(Felix remained silent again, pressing his teeth angry)

"Damn it! What am I supposed to do now?!"

(He rapidly pulled down his sword and looked to the small child's eyes)

-Felix: What are you doing in this place, kid?
- ...I... I followed you from the town..
-Felix: .. Why are you following me? (He said with haste)

(After a few seconds, Felix sheathed his sword back)

-It was my chance to escape!

(Felix looked at him confused)

-Felix: Escape? From who? Don't you have parents to take care of you?
-My dad, but he's always drunk, if he's not sleeping he hits me without any reason and makes me work for him. I couldn't stand him anymore so I wanted to escape, but...

(He pulled the head down)

-I couldn't leave for my own without any other place to go... and I saw you leaving the town alone at night, without anybody else looking, and then... I thought I... thought... you could take me with you...

(Felix stared at him, the kid, with his feelings revealed and the hopes almost lost, didn't made any move until Felix replied)

-Felix: Tsk, you couldn't have looked to the worst man, kid.

(Turns around)

-Felix: Forget about me, never remember me, neither this night.

(Starts leaving)

-B-but...! (Starts to follow him)

(Takes out his sword and points it to the small child's face)

-Felix: Don't follow me! Do me and yourself a favour and forget about me!

(He sheathed his sword back and started to leave again)

(The small child once again followed him)

(Felix, with his nerves up already, hit the kid on the head, leaving him unconscious)

"Damn it, If I leave him here he will surely die"

(He stared at the laying kid for a moment, then takes him on his arms)

"I will have to take him back to his town... But, I suspect these... bandits were following me after I left, suspiciously, the same night after I show the bag of gold to that man"

(Keeps thinking as he walks back to the town through the dark forest)

"If I am not mistaken, he wanted me to show him my place and take the rest of my gold, from where I told him I could take whatever it took"
"...This man is either a swindler or just a thief"
"But... in any case, I will go to make sure of that, it has been two weeks already, and I have wasted too much time to let go the opportunities..."
"Helena... just wait a little more..."

Attachments

• 57729.png
    57729.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Level 7
Oh bloody and violent,just how i like it!Tho it would have been kinda cool if you killed the kid too >>

Status
Not open for further replies.