• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] A Fateful Choice (Outside the library was raining, Alphonse was waiting under the roof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
A Fateful Choice

(Outside the library was raining, Alphonse was waiting under the roof until Felix came back)

-Alphonse: You stood in there for quite a while, mister Felix.
-Felix: Don't worry, Alphonse. Everything will be over soon...
-Alphonse: So where are we going now?
-Felix: I must go meet some people, who musn't see you with me.
-Alphonse: What do you mean?
-Felix: ...

(As they kept walking, they went up in middle of the streets, when they suddently saw from afar a man taking a young woman from her neck with a knife)

(People around where looking, scared)

-Back off all of you! If you get any step closer, this pretty woman here will die!
-Alphonse: We must save her!
-Felix: We can't.
-Alphonse: Why!?
-Felix: We musn't call the attention of people, we're hiding remember! Besides, the soldiers are supposed to be dealing with this, not us.
-Alphonse: But there aren't any soldiers here! And we can't just let her like that!
-Felix: I said no!
-Alphonse: You are not my father!

(Alphonse ran towards the man, who rapidly noticed him)

-Felix: No!
-You! Back off!
-Alphonse: Let her go!

(He tried to grab the man's arm, but he shaked and threw the girl at the ground, unconscious, then he took Alphonse instead)

-Heh, if a woman melted the hearts of these people, then a little kid sure will help me run away of this place.
-Alphonse: Hey...!

(He covered Alphonse's mouth)

"Damn it!"

-I should teach you a lesson for-

-Ehh, what is... wrong... I can't... breath...

(He pulled his head down, as he noticed a sword piercing his very chest... He then pulled his head up again to see who threw it, it was Felix)

-You... how...

(He felt cold on the ground as Alphonse was numbed, the people were speechless, everyone was looking at Felix, who slowly walked towards Alphonse)

-Alphonse: ...
-Felix: Come...

(Alphonse looked at him, his tears suddently started to drop from his eyes as the rain on their faces, embracing Felix as tighten he could)

(He then took the sword from the bandit's chest and sheathed it back)

(After that, the people suddently let out a howl of happiness, mumbles about him were heard amongst the crowd)

(Felix took Alphonse and slowly walked away, but the people kept coming closer)

-You are incredible sir!
-You saved them!
-You truly are a servant of god!
-What is the name of this knight we just met?

-Felix: ...

(He smiled as he looked at the crowd)

-Felix: You don't need to know that.

Attachments

• 61433.png
    61433.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.