• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wagon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Wagon for wandering. Also transporting goods and supplies. Nothing more to say. Try it, Use in your cards, if will have some problems or if there are errors, omissions - write to me, and I will fix it.

Keywords:
Wagon Cart Caravan
Contents

Wagon (Model)

Reviews
14:59, 17th May 2014 MiniMage: The model should be centered. There's numerous clipping within the model. I find it awesome that you added reins to the model, but I don't really know why you didn't update the other model. Anyhow, make sure that the...

M

14:59, 17th May 2014
MiniMage: The model should be centered. There's numerous clipping within the model. I find it awesome that you added reins to the model, but I don't really know why you didn't update the other model. Anyhow, make sure that the reins doesn't continously go through the horse, it looks weird. The same goes for the wooden support at the sides of the horse.

The death and attack animations could also use some work. Also, during the running animation, why is it spawning blue smoke? Shouldn't it be gray, white or something dark and natural? The horse doesn't show any signs of being magical whatsoever.

Level 39
Awesome! Strange that nobody thought of making this before.
Animations could use some work though. Mainly the carriage. It doesn't move at all, which makes it look a bit unrealistic. Adding a bone and attaching the carriage to this would help. Just make it jump up and downs sometimes, to simulate the effect of the carriage actually being pulled on uneven ground.