Hussite War Wagon

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.

Hussite War Wagon
1718129092054-png.475721

Introduction:
Hi guys, this time i bring the Hussite War Wagon, inspired by the AoE2 Game, a nice addition to the community collection as how I see.

1718129129319-png.475723

This War Wagon is inspired by a real war machine created during the Medieval Age.

1718129109498-png.475722

Im also attaching some variations with cannons, no cannons, horses and no horses. Hope you enjoy all of them.

1718129057804-png.475720

• 06/17/24:
    • Merged versions, now horses versions are alternated animations
    • Added morph animations
    • Fixed the footprint event position and times, now they are shown more frequently
    • Fixed sounds
Contents

Hussite War Wagon (Model)

Hussite War Wagon No Cannons (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
There are some issues that needs fixing: Please change the collision shape from boxes to spheres, as boxes are used only for buildings (using them on units can cause selection bugs). I would also suggest not to put collision shapes on the horses...
Level 20
Neat. Maybe just the viewer but the left back wheel flies around detaching and attaching in the no horse versions.

Something perhaps hard to do properly would be a morph animation when the horses run away leaving the wagon alone to attack or defend itself.
Thanks, i already fixed it. About a morph anim, that would be complicated, it could be a cinematic animation maybe, horses leaving the car behind can be portrayed using triggers by spawnning packed horses in front of the wagon and morph it into a no horses wagon.

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 32
There are some issues that needs fixing:
  • Please change the collision shape from boxes to spheres, as boxes are used only for buildings (using them on units can cause selection bugs). I would also suggest not to put collision shapes on the horses since they are hidden by default.
  • Rename "Decay Bone Alternate" to "Decay Alternate"