• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vote Your Band

Which Is your Favourite Band?

• The Beatles

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Led Zeppelin

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • The Who

• Deep Purple

• The Rolling Stones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thin Lizzy

• Pink Floyd

• The Doors

• Metallica

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Iron Maiden

• AC/DC

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Black Sabbath

• Jimi Hendrix Experience

• Lynyrd Skynyrd

• Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Queen

• Aerosmith

• Nirvana

• The Scorpions

• Guns'N'Roses

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
...........Nickelback isnt quite the same as any of those triple-platnum hit making bands in the list. if you ask a group of people if they recognise any of those bands they should get almost all of them, where as out of the same group of random people, only a few might know nickelback. the bands in that list ar arguably the best bands ever, so dont neccesarily complain your favorite band isnt on there, if i had a true vote it would go to someone lame like bloc party, but that doesnt really hold up on the best bands of all time stage.

Level 31
I searched the web and i thought these are the bands that have achieved more than the others.Everybody has different taste.For example i really hate RDZ's bands(sry for that :p)and also i think Death Metal ain't so good.Nickelback could be here but i think the others are better.It's not about the poll you can tell your opinion.

Youimade this apublic poll for voting for the best bands. Your opinion matters just as much as everyone elses. I think It would have been a better Idead to first make a thread asking what bands souhld go up, then making a poll with the nambed bands....

But thats just my opinion. :p

Level 2
Metallica... 4,5 years ago was my favorite band, so I voted on metallica...

but I think this thread sux, sorry :p

Level 36
We're talking about some of the most famous bands in the world here. If you try to compare Led Zepplin and Linkin Park.. you just can't. Zepplin accomplished so much more musicly then Linkin Park ever will, sold more records then LP ever will, so Linkin Park will never make this poll.

Unless you want to make a new poll for "Favourite Shitty 'nu' Metal Band"

Level 36
Yes. Minutes to Midnight sucked balls, and really they weren't that good to begin with. The typical band for 12 year old fans. Nothing special at all.

Where these bands are like the legends of rock. I don't see any Limnkin Park albums going Platinum or Double Platinum, or maybe even Triple Platinum but some of these guys have.

Level 10
Yes. Minutes to Midnight sucked balls, and really they weren't that good to begin with. The typical band for 12 year old fans. Nothing special at all.

Where these bands are like the legends of rock. I don't see any Limnkin Park albums going Platinum or Double Platinum, or maybe even Triple Platinum but some of these guys have.

Linkin Park hater! can we burn him?

Level 2
Mmm, yeah the title of this thread isn't really that great. "Vote your band" is way too vague.

Anyways, even I like most of these bands, my favorite out of the ones here is RHCP.

Level 26
That song is "Paint it black" by the Rolling Stone. Not the Beatles. lol.

I like Linkin Park, their songs just work. However, I'd take Zeppelin over them any day.
I noticed that later on, but it still gave me an odd vibe to leave it be. I don't even quite remember where I heard that song from.

Level 10
Operator...please don't lecture me. This is the internet, not a grammer school, and the hive rules don't say that I have to spell things right, or use grammer correctly(unless its needed in contests or important stuff like that, this is off-topic and not that important) If you do not like it, don't post it down please. Its wasting this threads space. I'm not a guy who likes getting lectured on pointless things, ok?

Edit: and if you are going to make grammer mistakes to, don't tell a person that they suck at grammer/spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.