• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Metal band Ever

Wich is the best metal band?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Pop-rock? Puh-lease. Go youtube pop rock, and you'll get simple plan. Now, watch one simple plan video, and now watch a linkin park video. Notice the fucking difference? They make Nu-metal, just like your precious KoRn.

It's ignorant comments like that that piss me right the hell off.

Level 8
I'm not a fan of any of these particular bands but I do listen to some Metallica, Iron Maiden and Linkin Park. Though my music taste has turned a lot tougher so I mostly only listen to heavy and subgenres.

Level 24
Pop-rock? Puh-lease. Go youtube pop rock, and you'll get simple plan. Now, watch one simple plan video, and now watch a linkin park video. Notice the fucking difference? They make Nu-metal, just like your precious KoRn.

I just made an affirmation,thats how we call them here in Europe.No need to get all pissed off,also nu-metal is a genre that is considered screaming.

Now that doesent say that I disagree,nu-metal is Heavy Metal started in modern days,and has slight rap influences

Level 4

Can Captain Overreaction not take a simple misconception?

Level 28
Dragonforce are famous because they are featured in Guitar Hero 3, one of the most popular game series ever concieved. Plus, Through Fire and Flames, the song featured, was notorious for being the hardest song on the list, gaining them ADDITIONAL fame.

All in all, they totally blow. All of their music sounds exactly the same.

Sorry, but I'll have to disagree with the second part.

Fist of all: I discovered Dragonforce before the GHIII, but it is not common to see people like me.

About their songs, the only thing that make you think that their sounds are all the same is the number of notes played in the intro, and only this. But the harmony is completely different, the rhythm and everything else.

But the lyrics are not creative and only talks about the same thing, I know, I know, they sucks.

You people say that all their songs are exactly the same, but you're wrong, completely wrong. Look, I know you won't spend your time listening to one of their songs I'll suggest to you, but listen to the intro of two songs :

Soldiers of the wasteland

Where Dragons Rule - [ I know, the name sucks]

Please, listen to the intro. The middle of the music may sound similar, but after listening to it for the 2nd time, you'll see that IT IS NOT.

__

Level 28
My friend came to me as said:

"Hey, see this band, it is so cool, and it is named Dragonforce!"

I said:

"God, I won't listen to a band named Dragonforce! It sucks! How can you waste your time trying to listen to it?"

But he convinced me, and I liked, but I thought that all their songs were the same. And now I know they aren't.

And I think I convinced you that they are, in fact, harmonious and differend from each other. And the lyrics stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.