Vizier of the Sands

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Hello guys, this model was commissioned and made for SpellBringers.

It's a sand elemental made in a desert fantasy style.
He was initially purposed to be a worker, but his animations are quite varied, so feel free to use him as a hero or just any other unit.
I also provided a Hero glow version with dissipate for anyone interested.

Have fun and give feedback, I want to improve myself and provide for this community which is near and dear to my heart.

Change Log:
Upd#1: Fixed some sanity issues I forgor about, should be good now.
Upd#2: Fixed collision boxes.
Upd#3: Small fixes.
Previews
Contents

Sand Elemental (Model)

Sand Elemental (Hero Version) (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A very well-made and original worker model. Changes made. Works in-game. Approved!
A wholesome character here, great work with textures (although texture animation is a rare thing and quite catchy in itself, fits very well hereand) especially with animations, I think you achieved another level of smoothness and naturalness there, as well as when manipulating fabric 😉 For mypersonal taste, as a warcrafter, this model is highly detailed, as for, for example, rotating balls and other higher polygonal objects, but I definitely rate such a solid and quite charismatic model at 5 👍

Level 16
A wholesome character here, great work with textures (although texture animation is a rare thing and quite catchy in itself, fits very well hereand) especially with animations, I think you achieved another level of smoothness and naturalness there, as well as when manipulating fabric 😉 For mypersonal taste, as a warcrafter, this model is highly detailed, as for, for example, rotating balls and other higher polygonal objects, but I definitely rate such a solid and quite charismatic model at 5 👍
The balls are only like 8-10 polygons each tho, not very highpoly in my eyes :D
But the thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.

Level 16
Apparently, I missed one more thing, the "Stand Ready" animation in the hero variant is named as "Stand Ready Alternate". Please rename it.

Good work on the other fixes.
This is intended, it's stand ready for the alternate attacks, normal attacks don't use "Stand ready"

This animation is needed for people who will use "Attack alternate" for wood gathering as intended, since having it removes the hiccup of returning to normal stand inbetween adding the "lumber" tag to the model in code

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 32
This is intended, it's stand ready for the alternate attacks, normal attacks don't use "Stand ready"

This animation is needed for people who will use "Attack alternate" for wood gathering as intended, since having it removes the hiccup of returning to normal stand inbetween adding the "lumber" tag to the model in code
Sorry, but I still don't understand why only the Hero variant has double "Stand Ready Alternate" animations, while the worker variant has them named just fine.