• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ Time to vote for the top 3 models! The POLL for Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! 📅 Poll close on July 16, 2024! 🔗 Cast your vote now!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Vizier of the Sands

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello guys, this model was commissioned and made for SpellBringers.

It's a sand elemental made in a desert fantasy style.
He was initially purposed to be a worker, but his animations are quite varied, so feel free to use him as a hero or just any other unit.
I also provided a Hero glow version with dissipate for anyone interested.

Have fun and give feedback, I want to improve myself and provide for this community which is near and dear to my heart.

Change Log:
Upd#1: Fixed some sanity issues I forgor about, should be good now.
Upd#2: Fixed collision boxes.
Previews
Contents

Sand Elemental (Model)

Sand Elemental (Hero Version) (Model)

A wholesome character here, great work with textures (although texture animation is a rare thing and quite catchy in itself, fits very well hereand) especially with animations, I think you achieved another level of smoothness and naturalness there, as well as when manipulating fabric 😉 For mypersonal taste, as a warcrafter, this model is highly detailed, as for, for example, rotating balls and other higher polygonal objects, but I definitely rate such a solid and quite charismatic model at 5 👍

Level 15
A wholesome character here, great work with textures (although texture animation is a rare thing and quite catchy in itself, fits very well hereand) especially with animations, I think you achieved another level of smoothness and naturalness there, as well as when manipulating fabric 😉 For mypersonal taste, as a warcrafter, this model is highly detailed, as for, for example, rotating balls and other higher polygonal objects, but I definitely rate such a solid and quite charismatic model at 5 👍
The balls are only like 8-10 polygons each tho, not very highpoly in my eyes :D
But the thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.