• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Salamander Reskin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Can anyone create a reskin of the thunder lizard? I need him with the same texture as the salamander vizier. No, I can't use the salamander vizier because it has another attack SFX.

Salamander Vizier
images
Thunder Lizard
thunderlizard.gif

Level 19
Why? The mesh does not match up? Try cloning parts of it across so it does align.

actually it works but there are tiny little blue dots on top of the spikes
I doubt that you will notice it ingame but finding out which part of the skin makes it blue and changing the color will be easier

Attachments

• ThunderLizardVizer.mdx
    134.1 KB · Views: 62
Or edit the model's UV map like this:
Vizier.jpg
May not be the best, but at least the blue spots are gone.

Anyway, I've attached the model and the portrait for it. It's the green thunder lizard that uses the ingame purple vizier skin.
And I've also added an optimized version of the main model, where the filesize is smaller but the animations are not as smooth as the non-optimized one.
Go ahead and use it, lux19. =)

Attachments

• ThunderLizardVizier.mdx
    134.1 KB · Views: 52
  • ThunderLizardVizier_Portrait.mdx
    16.9 KB · Views: 54
  • ThunderLizardVizier_OPTIMIZED.mdx
    83 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.