• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

VillagerKidd.blp

Here's my new Children Skin, i don,t know what i'm going to do next tought D:..

GIVE CREDIT AND ENJOY DAMNIT! :3

Keywords:
Sea Giant, Giant, naga, children, Monster, Sea, Turtle, Fish, Kid, Sunken Ruins, scary
Contents

VillagerKidd.blp (Texture)

Reviews
19:19, 5th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: There's a big difference in the amount of shading between your skin and the real Sea Giant. You might want to work on that. Some of it is simply because of the fact that the real Sea Giant is more fat though. Anyways...

M

19:19, 5th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: There's a big difference in the amount of shading between your skin and the real Sea Giant. You might want to work on that. Some of it is simply because of the fact that the real Sea Giant is more fat though. Anyways, very nice. It functions in-game too.

Level 5
yer the bit where the kids hair should be does look a bit wierd but face and body looks pretty good

Level 6
o_O Shouldnt it be Sea Giant Children instead of Giant Sea Children? Anyway nice little kid :p But i dont know how Sea Giants gets children as ive never seen a female one XD

Level 48
A bit wierd Shell or hair

Imo that's supposed to be a baby shark, seeing how it looks like one and how Sea Giants have matured sharks on their heads.

Anyways, to the skin:

That's one angry kid! Lol, epic idea, I luv how the ears look and the mouth appears to be fine, despite what Misha said. It seems that the shark blends in too much with the child's head, making it look weird. Next time make a Grom Hellscream child :3

Level 38
yeah about the shark blending on the kid's face.. lol the warp is ugly, so one pixel does the hole forhead of the kid, why i can't seperate the shark of the kid with a strong dark line

you could always make the skin 256x256, it will still work that size. With all the detail your trying to cram into it that would probably work out better. Usually you shouldn't go down to 128x128 unless the skin itself is rather simple and wouldn't loose much detail being 1/4 the size. That or edit it in paint/use selections for everything so you always get sharp lines, though I'd recommend increasing it's size ;)