• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abomination Skin Pack

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
"Why are abominations pink in the snowy lands of Northrend?"
Made four variations of the abomination skin to diversify your world in the editor.
I present to you the abominations of Northrend!
All have a dead and frozen color.
I used skins from "World of Warcraft" as a basis.
277451-527c39f06ed22bf8d2e3ed67de7b8836.jpg

277450-0c1900d79a94908532534991908088a6.jpg

277452-33af6b99a269781aebec2d70748daf22.jpg

P.S: The skins are made manually with the help of "Photoshop-Ps".
In the future, there will be other variations of coloring pages.
Contents

AbominationV1 (Texture)

AbominationV2 (Texture)

AbominationV3 (Texture)

AbominationV4 (Texture)

Reviews
Footman16
A cool concept and could be useful in very niche cases. However, there is no free-hand and the changes are relatively minor and there is little reason to use these minor re-colours outside of a very niche use-case. I appreciate the effort and think...
A cool concept and could be useful in very niche cases. However, there is no free-hand and the changes are relatively minor and there is little reason to use these minor re-colours outside of a very niche use-case.

I appreciate the effort and think the idea is cool, but I think more could be done to transform the final product. Approved as Lacking.