1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Villager

Submitted by .KC, Villager
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is a VillagerMan where I have added alot of animations from other models. This model is really usefull if you want your unit to attack with bow, crossbow, onehand, twohand, duel, spell or defend attack animation. The model have 40 animations.

Just use this script to add an animation tag:
Code (vJASS):
call AddUnitAnimationProperties(unit,"Alternate",true)

Keywords:
VillagerMan, Man, Animation, Animations, Attack, Walk, Spell, Death, Defend, Combat, System, Warrior, Fighter
Contents

Villager (Model)

Villager (Model)

Reviews
14:35, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Approved. Very nice and useful model. Simple but extremely effective.
  1. Chewii

Chewii

Resources:
    Resources:
    Guys if i want the attack gold animation to be his animation when he attacks ye how to do that ? :)

TY

EDIT . I know how to change it now.

EDIT 2 : Add the whirlwind animation :D it would be awesome then. Good work !

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  2. bagot

bagot

Resources:
    Resources:
    add swim and stand swim animation

3. Br3akth3w1nd

Br3akth3w1nd

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice idea :D Can you add a sit animation too and tell me how to use it pls, i really need it ;p

4. Roflcopter

Roflcopter

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. shHUNTER

shHUNTER

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is a good model BUT.it need an animation:the animation for attack by a hammer or an axe.you can find this animation hero paladin.the villager should use his twon hand and attack.ty

6. Lageron Doom

Lageron Doom

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    May you make one with the villager 2 skin????Cause, i need one to my map, one in the villager skin 1 and 2...

7. donchristo

donchristo

Resources:
    Resources:
    - Make a copy of the file and give it a different name

- Download fancy MDLX-converter here

- Convert your model to .mdl-format

- Open .mdl-file with some text editor

- Look for line (Ctrl+F) "Units\Critters\VillagerMan\VillagerMale.blp" and replace it with the other texture "Units\Critters\VillagerMan1\VillagerMale1.blp"

- Save

- Convert back to .mdx

- Same thing with portrait file and you have to name it just like the model file adding a "_Portrait" at the end (Example: BlueShirtMan.mdx and BlueShirtMan_Portrait.mdx)

- There you have a freakin multi-animation-villager wearing a blue shirt!

8. Lageron Doom

Lageron Doom

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  9. night...fade

night...fade

Resources:
    Resources:
    .kc can you add a atachment point that will work for konskrut weapons (not sure how it writes) so then we use the crossbow animation and the custom attachment point for the konskrut weapons. It will be very usefull for a map im doing.

PD: whit konsktrut weapons i refer to that shotgun and those cool machineguns

10. Krecix

Krecix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Right hand

Can you make RIGHThanded attack it will fits most shields and weapons properly.

11. xxxdave

xxxdave

Resources:
    Resources:
    Adding that script causes my Editor to encounter an error.
    "Expected a valid argument list"
    This would be so perfect for the map I'm working on, a model that actually attacks differently when it wields a sword, but this prevents that. How do I fix it? :(

12. Chewii

Chewii

Resources:
    Resources:
    I doesn't think he's updating this :p

13. hizzlediz

hizzlediz

Resources:
    Resources:
    You could make an animation where he is riding a hyppogrif or an horse. I don't no if it's possible but if you can, it would be great!

14. AndreiMolnar

AndreiMolnar

Resources:
    Resources:
    you can use items with defend ability, cuz it modifies the anymation, you change it to the desired animation, used with the item-weapon you have, very good for my rpg thanks!

15. mr.brownish Uswest

mr.brownish Uswest

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey can u tell me how to do that make them attack one handed or with bow cus i dont know how 2 make them do that

16. Lageron Doom

Lageron Doom

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You need
    to go to the
    Triggers, then add the aquire items, then on condition, you add first the (any of condition are true) And add the the item-type, and makes the ( item of last created item equal to (Item) ) Into (Item of item being manupilated equal to (Item) with all the items, like sword, weapons, and this, then, on action, you add (add animination tag) and replace the tag with, example (Lumber, Gold, Third, second) easier is't it, i used 3 months to discover this by my self. if you want that trigger that does like you only can carry, 1 sword or something, check the blizzard halloween thing Good Luck :goblin_good_job: don't end up like this guy:goblin_boom:

17. 88WaRCraFT3

88WaRCraFT3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    How's goin' with this model?

18. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Could this model perhaps be givin a dual pistols animation? the singel rifels sweet and all but, id personaly prefer dual pistols as an extra =)

this model still kicks ass tho, this is one of my fav models on here, an easy 9/10

19. mr fishwishy

mr fishwishy

Resources:
    Resources:
    How would i put a gun on?

how would i put a gun onto it? By the way its a cool model to

20. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a weird suggestion but a Dance Animation could be useful...just saying.