1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Villager 255 Animations

Submitted by Graber
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
UPDATED
I have updated the model mesh now i think it looks better, added some CUSTOM ATTACHMENT points the highlighted parts contains the new ones, now u can add a complete set of armour on the villger.
New attachemts points names are: Gold Left, Gold Right, First Left, First Right, Second Left, Scond Right.
[​IMG]

I have tryed to add more animations and i get error and more then 255 doesnt save i dunno why, if so i can make a second part with other animations.

I wanted to upload a model that has many animations and i think the most useful model will be the Villager model to use in RPG maps or something.

I have noticed when played Attack - 7 animation the hidden objects are appreaing, they should be inv.

IMPORTANT

Use this to play any animation u want even the walk animations when u stand or any animation when u move:
  • Custom Script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex( unit name, number )

-the unit name is the unit name in JASS
-the number is the animation that starts from 0
-can play even the walk animation when u stand
-can play any animation even if the unit is moveing

Animation Guide:

Stand Victory 27-37 are animations when u sit on a stone bench: Dalaran->Props->Stone Bench
Attack Morph 27-30 are some shield attacks.
Stand Victory 22-23 are some mount animations for horse with no rider u will have to use some triggers to make them work good for now.
Attack Throw 6-7 are bow animations.
Stand Victory 41-66 are guns animations.
Stand Victory 67-70 are hang animations.
Stand Victory 71-76 are cross animations.

Keywords:
Villager, Peasant, Work
Contents

Villager 255 Animations (Model)

Villager 255 Animations (Model)

Reviews
09:39, 24th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: amazing animations and you really put a lot of effort into this. but the mesh on the bag should be fixed and the model would really benefit from attachment points. EDIT: remove the imported blank "white"...
  1. 88WaRCraFT3

88WaRCraFT3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    ROFL EPIC EDIT... Weren't you bored to write it ? :O...
    And no problem friend. Also there isn't all in animations there are other parts except villager alone :D like book stand and all that.

2. xorkatoss

xorkatoss

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    nah, i didn't had anything better to do lol

3. Nir Tinction

Nir Tinction

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very Awesome!!
    5/5 +rep

4. Grags

Grags

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, i'm having a lot of trouble getting my unit to do any animation other than a winged animation when casting an ability. The custom script code doesn't work, the winged animation overrides it.

For everything else I want to do, the custom script works perfectly. I'm only having this problem when casting abilitys.

5. Spartipilo

Spartipilo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there a way to play random animations? I mean, whenever the unit attacks, i'd like him to use any of the attack animations, not just one.

The same for casting and else... How to use random animations for Spell cast, or even walk?...

Let me guess..

' A unit is issued an order targeted ground '
    'Set Unit = The Villager'
    • Custom Script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_Villager, random integer 15,23 )

or something like that?

6. 88WaRCraFT3

88WaRCraFT3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    GUYS ! GUYS !!!!!
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...2-a-200976/?prev=search=animation&d=list&r=20
    check this out, this must help you.
    Crags, ofc it conflicts with spells, pls try using reset unit animation, and then playing this.
    Spartipilo : yes there is, create 1 more variable interger. set it = Random number between X - X
    and in custom script call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_Villager, udg_IntegerVariable )
    Simpliest way :)

7. Spartipilo

Spartipilo

Resources:
    Resources:
    AND is there a way to call them with the Object editor? with the 'Animation string' ? If I have a passive skill called 'Kick' using the 'Kick' the model has would be perfect, but passive skills doesn't trigger, and object doesn't allow the use of integer to call animations.

8. 88WaRCraFT3

88WaRCraFT3

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    passives can be used in trigger editor too... "unit learned ability"
    add animation like that.
    and i think they can be used by animation string, but not 100% sure and i don't think it's safe

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  9. Graber

Graber

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Man wtf the Furglewurg is 161 animations and the vilager if i add more then 155 i get error.

10. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    i managed to use this model just fine o.o, even on spellcasting and its falling animation when hes stunned. (and he gets back standing up anim)

hey grabby i need a dodge roll animation badly D:
    something to do with DODGING.

you could upload part 2 lol.

11. Spartipilo

Spartipilo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Razor21, how did you manage to do that? I mean, how to call specific animation when some skill is casted?

12. Graber

Graber

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I will remove the winged and flesh animations and add more useful in this villager and then place the winged and flesh animation into a part 2 or something.

13. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    @Spartipilo
    Every way there is, except from object editor.
    If you want me to make somethin, visit my Epic anim viewer map and tell me which animation number you want me to use it and for what? Like casting, spell moments, buff effects, falling down, etc.
    I will make an example for you ! ;D
    (On second thought, not buffs and falling, I used it for my main feature on my map. That others don't have, just something to do with spells)

Thx grabber for this useful villager,
    But I got a problem with his head attachment point, please fix it D:
    And I hope you make dodging anims for him ! XD

14. Graber

Graber

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I am having problems making an attachment point for the weapons on the back ( like in Ghotic), i cant rotate the weapons pozitions good to apear in the WE, they apear like they are piercing the chest right in the middle.
    I can make if the weapon rotation was set more vertical from 3ds raither then horizontal.

15. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I mean, there's a problem in the "Head" attachment point,
    It looks weird whenever I put a helm/hat on him, it gets drowned to the chest.

16. SpiritTauren

SpiritTauren

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Same trouble here. :ogre_frown:

17. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Very very useful!!! ;)

18. Symon

Symon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Guys, I need some help. I used the 'call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_unitvariable, animationnumber)', script, and everything works fine- beside the animation... I wanted the sit animation, its animation number 61. So I wrote for animation number '61'... But it isnt number 61! It's something about 180... So where can I find out the REAL number of the animation I want to use? Pls help me with this!! :)

19. Spartipilo

Spartipilo

Resources:
    Resources:
    This this map. It contains the unit model with all the animations, and simple way to modify camera angles and unit animations. It allows knowing exactly which animation looks how in whatever angle / distance you may want to.

20. xorkatoss

xorkatoss

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    as Spartipilo said you can find the animations number for any model using this map