• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager with different animations, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ok, a simple request (I think). I'd like a few villagers with different animations. The following:
Villager with Paladin animations.
Villager with Demon Hunter animations.
Villager with Jaina animations.
Villager with Acolyte animations.
Villager with Fel Guard animations.

If someone does this for me, I will give +rep, and give huge credits in map.

Tell me what can and can't be done, and I will look for alternates to match them.

Last edited:
Level 8
I searched it all. that is why Im requesting this. I only need the animations for combat + movement, not cinematics.

Level 8
Well, campaign mostly, but RPG is a possibility (not to mention the units would also be helpful to other RPGs that people may make)

The creator of Villagerman many animations used "Animation Transfer by oinkerwinkle" and "MDLX<> Converter" to make his model. The problem is that there are 2 main modellers that made wc3, Samwise didier, and Correct me if i'm wrong, Peter Lee, They both had different styles so they named they're bones differently. Peter lee, made most of the heroes, and samwise did most of the other units, So the animation transfer program that basically slaps on some of the bone rotation and movement cant tell between Samwise's and Peters, this is why you will probably not get your request. Sorry.

Level 8
Why not. I saw debode do it. He changed the names of the bones and they worked. I had asked debode if he could take this request, but he rejected.

Level 7
I would like to join the request. For my opinion the "Many Animations Villigar" my have many animations, but they are pretty usless, weird, overlap and also just dont have what i need.
I would like the following animation tags:
two handed weapons.
one handed.
weapon and sheild
bow

and a good casting and channeling animation!

Level 8
I would like to join the request. For my opinion the "Many Animations Villigar" my have many animations, but they are pretty usless, weird, overlap and also just dont have what i need.
I would like the following animation tags:
two handed weapons.
one handed.
weapon and sheild
bow

and a good casting and channeling animation!

omg....

Dude, read the thread before posting. The archer, footman and priest are done, so if u need weapon and shield and others like that, feel free to use the ones posted (remember to give rep to the maker)

[EDIT]: First post altered again. Please Read.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.