• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Woman 40 Animations

Alright, so, lots of people have been asking for a Female version of the Villager with 40 animations. Some long while ago I made one, originally for a project being made by some friends, but when it fell through I released it a few times in the request section. As usual it had Attachment Issues, but recently I figured out how to fix that.

So here, is the female villager with 40 anims, with the attachment points all set properly I hope, and about the same size as the male villager, so SOME of the same attachments should work.

That being said, Chest Attachments made specifically for the Villager Man will look bad on this model! My suggestion is to get some custom made chest attachments, that will look better on this model, and just use them in place via triggers.

For information about how to set up the animations, and the original male version, go here. Tis an awesome model.

UPDATE: Redid the arms, added some verts to her butt, thinned the legs a bit, linearized the animations, and made the skin sharper. Over all a good set of improvements.

UPDATE2: Fixed the portrait.

UPDATE3: Forgot to change the death sound. Fixed now.

If there is anything wrong with it, tell me, and I will try and fix it. It has a custom skin so that people can reskin it to their heart's content. I might make an alt one with ingame skins, but it aint likely. Most importantly though, have fun with the model.

Keywords:
Villager, woman, female, RPG, animations, attachments, KC, awesome, lots, big, lol, wut, bored, stop whining bitches
Contents

Villager Woman 40 Animations (Model)

Villager Woman 40 Animations (Model)

Reviews
03:55, 18th Apr 2011 DonDustin: I really like that model, but the texture is quite blurry right now(personally I would even prefer if you`d use ingame textures as they will give pretty much the same result) and the arms look kinda odd. DonDustin...
Level 2
hey, this models and the male version dont work here because:
Woman:
The Model DON'T Appear ¬¬'
Man:
All Animations Tags Make The Unit Be In No Action: He Stay In Stand Animation For Everything: Walk, Attack, ect.
Pleasr help me!

Level 2
I use triggers, Example:
When A Unit Gains A Level
Level Of Triggering Unit Equal To 10
Add The Gold Animation Tag For Triggering Unit
IT DONT WORKS!

Level 2
but it dont works for me, so I think that is a bug.

my trigger is correct, i only using a example ^^
but... only heroes can get levels ¬¬'

Level 2
the model stays in stand animation
take the model editor, open the villager, and see stand animation
the villager stays in that animation

Level 2
but, he only do this
he only stand
only it
if has modifiyng attack, death, etc, good
but he only do stand!

Level 2
yeah, thats is what I saying!
He uses the animation stand to attack, move, etc..
I've tried to change everything, but I can not change.
the triggers are right because it really changes because it is a single animation
you want a version of my map?
I will send to you, if you want to see ^ ^
Here's The Map.

Level 2
yeah! I Exported From Your Game, ANd It FUnctioned!
I think its because I downloaded bad ^^
thx guy!

Level 2
oh sorry for triple post ¬¬'
Is because I am very happy! xD

Only for that female versions that problem my game
thx man!

EDIT: It Functioned Now!
Only Problem Is The Attachments From Chest
But Only This, The Rest Is Ok!

Last edited:
Level 2
HEY
the model is with the attachment of hands ( or, out of the hands) far away from them!
can you repair this?

Level 31
Pleeease can you, or someone else, fix the attachment points?
I absolutely need this model with working attachments.

The fact that you are asking me to fix it in this way, including deleting and making a new post just to grab more attention, is really making me want to just tell you "Fuck Off."

But, I am indeed going to fix it. Eventually.

Level 13
Huh? I didn't delete any post. I don't even think that is possible.

However it is right that I did create a new post to bring attention to this, because you didn't answer my PM and I didn't know if or when you were going to, and I was hoping somebody else could maybe fix it.

No need to be offended.

Edit: I found the solution! You just have to recompile (Load and save) the model file with Magos Model Editor, then the attachment points are all working!

Last edited:
Level 35
well blimey heck good chap i appear to be having a slight difficulty with the attachment point regarding the chest of this model

now i do believe some gentlemen have brought something along the lines of this up before, but i don't really care about them

what i want to know is if i have permission to get someone else to make the edits for me as i am totally useless at modelling and am sure you are already sick to death of this model on account of afore mentioned gentlemen

Level 7
I, too, think the attachment points need fixing. Urgently.
Some spells attach at a weird angle (that might be "origin"), and the two "hand"s aren't working properly. Specifically, I'm using "hand","left", but the attachment is appearing in the right hand of the model.

Otherwise really really awesome model ^^ A lot of the models I love on here seem to come from you :D

Level 2
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But this model doesn't work like the male version. I have them side by side in editor. Problem one: When the woman equips items everything attaches to her right hand. Whereas attaching all the same equipment to the male model attaches at the correct attachment places. 2nd: none of the animation tags work for the woman, whereas they are working fine for the man.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

This is the best model after the villager man with 40 animations.
Now my life is complete and I can make all the mmorpgs using this and that. 100/5!

Level 5
Cool model. Could you make a version with proportions more like villager male? I don't want to edit every armor model in my map. I am also very bad at the model editor, so I cannot change its proportions myself.