• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help! Female Villager with 40 Animations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Could someone please make another Villager with 40 animations, but in the opposite gender

It would be awsome!:ogre_haosis::ogre_love:

Level 1
okey srry, i sould have wrote it more clearly. But if you look at .KC's Villager, I guess you get the point:wink:

But is it hard to make Female version? mayby if you add all the animations to Afronight_76's Female Villager? could that work?

Animations i ask for:

None = VillagerMan Attack
Alternate = Onehand Attack
Channel = Twohand Attack
Defend = Defend Attack
Flesh = Spell Attack
Gold = Duel Attack
Lumber = Bow Attack
Work = Crossbow Attack

The same as .KC's villager:grin:

Level 1
I like it, but the attachment point dont work thou :/ I would be really happy if i could use all new attachment models like shoes, swordes, helmets and so on.... is there another solution?

Level 31
I like it, but the attachment point dont work thou :/ I would be really happy if i could use all new attachment models like shoes, swordes, helmets and so on.... is there another solution?

yeah, I figured out what the problem was with that. Here, have a new one with that issue fixed. Hopefully.

The skin can be found here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/slightly-modified-unit-models-63159/
and the portrait here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/female-villager-many-animations-135484/

Last edited:
Level 1
I do like it very much! Thou I dont know if i have done something wrong but the weapons do float beside her ;_;
Weapon Error.png

can this be fixed? Cavman the almighty?

Level 7
oyea i could realy use this model aswel!

what do i need to download to get her in my map?
I downloaded these 2 but its not working jet:
VillagerFemaleAnim_Portrait.mdx
HumanFemaleReshape2.mdx

edit: nvm i forgot to download to the skin.

anyway the attachment point of the chest and head dont work properley. they should both be a little bit lower. could you might fix this Cavmen the almighty:D

Last edited:
Level 21
Don't really like on how it looks maleish, but its still useful for a farm map, village, or just a town with people working.

Level 7
If u click on the picture it gets bigger:p
Its not the armor thats to big. her forehead is sticking out of the helmet. and her boobs sticking out of the chest.
not that her boobs sticking out is a bad thing:p but it just look weird and the chest and head attachment points should just be a little bit higher.

Level 31
If u click on the picture it gets bigger:p
I know. it's still to small to see any detail. I have been around this site much longer than you, and know how to use the forums. I am just getting pissed off at all newbies around here posting tiny fucking pictures that you can't see shit in and then expecting us to be able to tell what the fuck they are wanting us to do.

Its not the armor thats to big. her forehead is sticking out of the helmet. and her boobs sticking out of the chest.
not that her boobs sticking out is a bad thing:p but it just look weird and the chest and head attachment points should just be a little bit higher.
a bigger picture and I would have seen that.
The boobs sticking out is more a mesh issue, and you will need to probably get custom chest armor to deal with that, as the male villager's chest is very differently shaped.

Attachments

• HumanFemaleReshape2.mdx
    362.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.