• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Villager Model (with many anim)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi all! I already have the model of the Villager with many animations and I was wondering if it was possible for someone to make me the same exact thing for my ORPG map.

I am looking for an Orc, Elf, Dark Elf, Dwarf and Gnome Villager with Many animation models.
Female models would rock as well!

If you think you could help me I would really appreciate it and will give you credits!

Level 11
Very nice model but I'm afraid it doesn't help me much, the Armor, Helmet and Shoulder attachments are not the same as the ones for the Villager model =/.
(Left and Right weapon attachments work perfect)

The model is very nice would it be possible to change those attachments to this model?

Level 6
Very nice model but I'm afraid it doesn't help me much, the Armor, Helmet and Shoulder attachments are not the same as the ones for the Villager model =/.
(Left and Right weapon attachments work perfect)

The model is very nice would it be possible to change those attachments to this model?

The attachement of the shoulder,helmet,armor are not the same because the model is too big,change his Art-Scaling Value to 0.70 or less in WE
Edit:Ill make female models too

Last edited:
Level 5
Hey I tried to put the gnome into a map just to test it and it crashed my map... This is what I did (correct me if I messed up somewhere):

1)Imported the model and the portrait
2)Imported the gnome engineer texture you linked and changed its path to "Textures\GnomeVillager.blp"
3)Created a custom unit and used the gnome model
4)Saved and quit, then when I re-opened it crashed...

Level 19
u should ask misha for this. Hes great. Or debode. tell them shanghai sent u o_O i hope they do it for you :D

Misha and Debode here on hive. and + rep for helping me in my map :D LoL sent rep to wrong guy to demonhunter u got some rep aswell lol HAHAHA! cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.