• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hmm i searched the forums and the models, but i can't find someone who made a:

- villager with mage attack animations
- villager with archer attack animations
- villager with marine/rifleman attack animations
- villager with royal guard attack animations

^-villager 1 (male), without a weapon.

so if someone could make these it would be great

Level 34
You didn't really explain the ''mage'' part since we don't know if you mean the Blood Mage, Priest or any other.

And what's the royal guard? Or do you mean the Spellbreaker?

Edit: Got you the Rifleman, give me a scream when something's wrong. I'm off to convert the Archer.
Edit 2: Archer. I will not continue if I know what you mean with ''Mage'' and ''Royal guard''.

Attachments

• VillWithRifleAnimation.mdx
    75 KB · Views: 91
  • VillWithArcherAnimation.mdx
    97.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Level 3
ahh, right i ment a priest or emissary attack animation, thanks for the other two btw. and the royal guard is the naga royal guard
edit: umm ya..there is a ...slight problem. i imported and all but...there is a corpse right beside the villager for the archer on standing animation
edit2: and also for the rifle when he is attacking<--your choice if you want to fix it(can't find a rifle that can attach right on the villager)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.