• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archer/Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ohh, thanks, Awsome, Could you add Heroglow to him btw, and to the both other villager males to, and make the villager version 2 having paladin animes? I'm using them as heroes. Would be best ever ^-^
Edit: And the villager 1 using priest anims 2, I love u if u does, rep+ anyways for the archer, and sorry if i ask for 2 much

Level 7
Ohh, thanks, Awsome, Could you add Heroglow to him btw, and to the both other villager males to, and make the villager version 2 having paladin animes? I'm using them as heroes. Would be best ever ^-^
Edit: And the villager 1 using priest anims 2, I love u if u does, rep+ anyways for the archer, and sorry if i ask for 2 much
May I suggest you use this rather simple model to add a hero glow to the units you want? http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=49241&prev=status=g&s=aura&d=list&r=20

Level 10
Ofc.

Request Name 1: Ehm, Like Paladin/Villager
Name: Villager (Male Ver. 2)
Details: Change Animes to Paladin Animes and add Heroglow.

Request Name 2: Priest/Villager
Name: Villager (Male Ver. 1)
Details: Change Animes to Priest Animes and add Heroglow

Request Name 3: Archer/Villager
Name: Villager (Male Ver.1)
Details: Just add Heroglow to the one i got before.
:D ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.