• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Varsaigen the Stormlord

Behold! The mighty Varsaigen the Stormlord. Cover in fear you mere mortals!

Finally, this model is finished, I'd like to specially thank you Thrikodius, for doing this amazing modeling collaboration with me.

yes, Model is meant to represent varsaigen (the user :p) buut it can be used as any other (epic) dragon. And i must say that it looks just as cool with this skin. :3

Update
Fixed the rarity for stand cinematic a bit, fixed link (hopefully)
So.. give credits to Thrikodius and Misha if you use this model.

Keywords:
varsaigen, the, storm, lord, Stormlord, blue, azure, dragon, epic, Misha, Thrikodius, epic
Contents

Varsaigen the Stormlord (Model)

Reviews
17:57, 4th Aug 2010 General Frank: Works ingame. Well made. Approved.

M

17:57, 4th Aug 2010
General Frank:

Works ingame. Well made.
Approved.

Level 51
hehe, saw that model at your profile a minute ago, and thought, YOU NEED TO RELEASE IT.
awsome. need to check out the animations now :D

Edit: WhaT thE fuCk iS tHiS sHit?? It says, I need to spread some reputation around before giving it to you again!? shitty rules.

Edit2: omg, the animations are amazing :) Good job you've done. the stand cinematic is just freaking awsome :D

Level 6
This model, is by far the best dragon model I have ever seen (in a classical way). Perfect for a dungeon boss or a cinematic scene and the file size is decent, I've been waiting for something like this for a very long time, EXCELLENT JOB!!!

Level 28
This model, is by far the best dragon model I have ever seen (in a classical way). Perfect for a dungeon boss or a cinematic scene and the file size is decent, I've been waiting for something like this for a very long time, EXCELLENT JOB!!!

We got a bit jumpy when it was 510 kb as .mdl. .mdx turned out to have smaller filesize though ^^

Level 23
Looks great! :p I know I'm repeating others, but I was thinking you'd never finish it. XD

Great picture too :D

Edit: Just went through the animations, and I must say, the Cinimatic spell is great! It reminds me of the epicness of the Destruction of Dalaran cinimatic in Warcraft 3

Last edited:
Looks great! :p I know I'm repeating others, but I was thinking you'd never finish it. XD

Great picture too :D

Edit: Just went through the animations, and I must say, the Cinimatic spell is great! It reminds me of the epicness of the Destruction of Dalaran cinimatic in Warcraft 3
why, yes. it was directly inspired by Archie >:D
Ah okay. Well they did a wonderful job.
Thanks Zerox :cgrin:
AWESOME!!!! not just the looks but the animations are outstanding keep up the pwnage model making +rep :)

EDIT: the portrait is just fucking EPIC!!!! RAR!!
yup.. a lill extra never hurts :p

Level 8
Jesus! This is an epic inspiring model. It's one of the best, while not being extremely overbearing, models that I've seen. 5/5 +rep

Level 10
Very cool model, though some of the animations are very, distractingly stiff (notably the stand animation where it looks side to side, and the clawing attack animation). It could use a little tweaking to make those less linear more natural.

Okay, epic in so many levels! =D
Make one that will use a custom skin from any of the skins that include that dragon skin you used, if there is any, lol. I would like to see CUSTOM MODELS RE-SKINNED, now that would be epic!
Okay, NAO, here is what I think, I heard that animation are amaizing, and I personaly think good animation make the model much better, looks warcraftish due the skin and stuff, looks good, not very original but unique, so I give it a pure 5/5 and +rep