• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The elemental army able to be summoned en masse by the Storm Lord Varsaigen, or his altern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
The elemental army able to be summoned en masse by the Storm Lord Varsaigen, or his alternate mind, Hellion (different dimension version yet Hellion is (in a way) trapped inside of Varsaigen's mind. the two cannot be in the same world at the same time.) These elementals are obediant and VERY deadly as they work together in to bring destructive chaos to their master's enemies. The dragon (s) are one thing to be feared, but when backed up by a massive elemental army, witnesses or any surrounding country/cityfolk are to flee immediantly. Thise army can easily take over many nations with speed and efficiency as they never grow tired.

Attachments

• 8608.jpg
    8608.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 66
Level 23
now imagine a whole ocean (metaphorically speaking) streatching across a whole continent! >=D It may take a lot of energy to summon my army and not as much to dismiss (they are willing to leave :p), but they are hard core fighters and will fight to the death. :p and them working together is sure to bring hell on those that oppose me. :p Now.... with my plan near completion... (I just realized) I will be able to greaten their powers, or summon the ENTIRE army AND fight you without wasting much energy. heheheh. Pure elements are the best. :p

Level 23
... wind can become very strong and blow away enemies at large distances.
Water can drown enemies and won't really be harmed (you can boiul them, and that's about it) Fire..., BURN! (-FireLord) but since it's very hot, not many can get close enough to put it out :p Earth... strong, large, heavy. You can get him wet and it won't really matter, it'll take ears for him to break. :p Heat, heh. he just has to take a dip in the local river to put it out :p Lightning..... your screwed. XD

Level 5
but if they are elementals they whould need a continus supply of enagey (maybe from a core in the *body* or maybe and magical atirfact of some sort) so all you have to do is seperate the *body* from the source of engy and they disapate

Level 23
Water: capable of either overloading your body's molecules with water, or drying them out completly, turning you to dust (not to be feared of course, as HappyCockroach said........ :p)

Wind: Practically a tornado in your control. It varies its wind speed and how much it effects the area around it.

Darkness... uh..... can block out the sun? :p nah. Possession, posisbly nightmares, excellent spies :p

Fire: BUUURRRNNNN!!! -Fire Lord

Earth: uh... *crunch?* Earth walls, Earth Shatter, Earthquake, a new Grand Canyon..... :p

Lightning: Fry you completly. :p Short out any technology that the enemy has (like an EMP :p)

So..... they are still quite deadly :p Its all in how you use them..... >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.