• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VampUndMag1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
>NOTES

THE SOLE CREATOR OF THIS MAP IS Mr.Pockets00000
BUG FOUND BY Sh3mi (Online Friend)
Please note that Mr.Pockets0000 and TheLegondaryone are the same people.
Also note that Vampirism Underworld MagnumEdition 1.3 IS MY MAP. The first one ever is simply called Vampirism Underworld, which can be downloaded from epicwar.com. Note
that many versions of this game exist made by me.
FINALLY- The concept of Vampirism was not invented by me, I am not sure who invented it but the most common game of Vampirism is Vampirism Beast. I give credit to the concept of Vampirism to that map. THIS IS NOT A CLONE OF VAMPIRISM BEAST. Vampirism Beast's gameplay and this map's gameplay and commands are different enough that it can be said this map is not the same map. I do not consider this map to be a clone of Vampirism Beast, or any other Vampirism. Please also consider that Vampirism is not owned by one person.

>GAMEPLAY

-OVERVIEW: Vampirism is a game that is a constant struggle between the humans and the vampires. The Humans try to win by building a base and keeping out the vampire, while the Vampires try to win by increasing their hero's strenght and buying better items. As Humans get better Upgrades, and Vampires get better shops, it can quickly become a strugle for both the Humans AND the Vampires. Vampirism games have been know to last from 30 minutes to two hours.

-VAMPIRES: There are two Vampires in the game. The Vampires are strong, fast, and mean. The Vampire's goal is simply to KILL ALL HUMANS, earn gold from killing structures/units, and using that gold to buy items. Sounds Easy? Try it.

-Shops: Shops are places that vampires buy items. These items are essentialy to the vampire's survival.
Vampire Basics Shop- Initially Open
Vampire Advanced Shop- Opens at 500 seconds
Hell Shop- Opens at 1800 Seconds
Underworld Shop-Opens at 2400 Seconds. In order for the humans to survive, they MUST have Infernal wall with maximum upgardeds on spiked berricades AND improved mansonry. Otherwise this wall is dead.

-HUMANS: There are ten humans in the game. The humans are weak and could not take down a Vampire in a one versus one. The humans do have an interesting role in this game, however. The human's goal is to run away with the 30 seconds to the desired base. There they are to start building a base. They must try to keep the Vampires out by builidng walls to block them, and builidng Attack Towers to attack them. The Humans are weak at first, but if you are a profesional you should be able to build up a base to keep out the Vampires in about five minutes. But do not think the human's job is easy. Just when you think you are safe, a new shop opens! Then the vampires get all new items to buy that make them strong enough to kill your base!! What do you do about it? Keep upgrading. Never stop upgrading. Also do not forget to train your slayer and send him to the training room, or you will die.

>FEATURES

Ballanced the map from my origonal game.

Fixed Bugs.

Added game modes and commands.
-BB (Better Bounty) Gives the Vampires an edge by letting them have more money for thier Kills
-XP (Xpierence) Makes the Vampires and Vampire Slayers gain experience more quickly
-Kick (color) Self explanitory.
-Income (Income Mode) Gives the humans +100 wood every 10 seconds, and gives the vampires +1 gold every 10 seconds.
*ALL COMANDS MUST BE SET BY 300 SECONDS WITHIN THE GAME, THIS PREVENTS HOST FROM TURNING THEM OFF TO BE CHEAP.
Fixed Cinematic (not to be skiped)
>IMPORTS
Footman Elite skin for the human builder-made by levigeorge1617

>CONTACTING ME
-Please leave bug finds at the comments box
-Suggestions should also be left in the comments box

>CREDITS
Elite Footman modle by levigeorge1617
Sh3mi found a tree glitch bug

>GLITCH FIND
Found a terrible glitch where the map shows up in the map forum for the editor to open up, BUT THE MAP DOES NOT SHOW UP IN GAME ON THE MAP MENU! Please tell me how to fix this......
!GLITCH FIXED, By making the map name shorter (phew)!

Keywords:
vampirism, under, world, underworld, magnum, edition, 1.2, magnumedition, Mr.Pockets00000,
Contents

VampUndMag1.3 (Map)

Reviews
16:27, 6th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
I have trying to host your map for some time now... but every time a player with the map joins, he gets kicked. and when a person finish downloading the map from me, he also gets kicked.

Its not my computer/wc3 I have hosted other game sins and it worked just fine.

Level 18
I`ts just another fail remake of Vampirism.
Poor descriptions of buildings, too easy, small number of buildings, imbalanced costs of buildings and other things like that. The worst thing is in my opinion the poor number of nice, well placed spots. And additionally the terrain is horrible. I understand that it`s just another Vamp-like map, and you cannot give it such a terrain, like an RPG can have, but this one is even worse, than on most of Tower Defenses. The only one type of doodad you used is a mushroom, which is used to gather wood.

Overall the map at the moment can get only 1/5 an be rejected.