• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Updates Coming in the Near Future

What changes would you like to see in the next version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hello! It seems that I once again have been lured back to work on Against the Darkness. The community is still strong and has not faded as I thought it would be by now (which we can attribute to the great site run by Ralle and all THW staff) and that means there will be more versions of this mod to come!

Seeing as we are approaching Version 3.0 I think that it would be appropriate to begin to make some bigger changes to the game that will hopefully make the gameplay more diverse and fun. At the moment I am considering a few things and I would like to know what the community thinks about them. You can find these possibilities in the poll above.

Level 3
Option 2, since being DK is pretty boring if you play it quite a lot, and Option 3, since a lot of skins and icons are overused and can be changed for similar icons that are already in warcraft. I don't like the Option 1, though, since everyone will choose the same, best abilities there are.

Level 3
I think I may be expanding AtD Points and Themes to Normal game mode as well. Any comments or suggestions about this idea?
Agreed.I think that AtD Points should be made full use of.Not only themes but in other ways.(eg. having rights to choose Architect first.)
Besides,there is too high points(15) in winning the game.Perhaps more points should be given to those who killed the Sunchief or bought an Elite item, to ensure that only an expert AtD player can gain high points.

Level 12
I chose 1-2 new Hunters but also i chose other since i would like there to be more duels since there is a death match mode as in instead of one duel to end the game have one every 5 minutes of the game then lets say first person to X hero kills wins :thumbs_up:

Level 18
Ask and you shall receive. Instead of the Death Knight being able to choose abilities, 2.93 is going to contain an entirely new Death Knight Hero! Furthermore, 2.92 was just released with a new Death Hunter Hero, the Warden Sorceress.

Watch out for 2.93 in the next few days. Item remakes, a new quest and a new Death Knight will be among the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.