• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3.1.0 is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey everyone. So I guess it's that time of year again, because I've got the itch to really overhaul AtD yet again. This time around, I'm doing something I should have done a long time ago. I'm in the process of recoding nearly every single trigger in AtD to leverage Vexorian's TimerUtils system and vJass structs. I'm about a quarter of the way through that process right now with a full head of steam. I expect to have something to release by this time in April, if not early May. This is going to be a huge step for AtD and will improve performance across the board while also providing a noticeable difference in how spells look in-game. I am excited. You should be excited too. This is not the last development to come for AtD and I look forward to continuing to update this mod for some time to come.

JASS:
    //yeah, this is happening!!
    struct Incarcerate_Data
    unit victim
    unit warden
    lightning light
    integer owner
    integer instance
    method onDestroy takes nothing returns nothing
        set .victim = null
        set .warden = null
        set .light = null