• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AtD's most Hosted week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
AtD was hosted over 100 times this week!!!

attachment.php

That is the first time that this map has EVER been hosted over 100 times in a week! I am very happy and would just really like to thank the community. So... thank you VERY much guys! :grin:

Attachments

• hostrecord.jpg
    hostrecord.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 399
Level 18
I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same guy, or bunch of guys hosting the map over and over again, or if it's a bot - but congratulations for this accomplishment!

It's a group of people who enjoy the map that are using my bot to host games. Not autohosting! So it's legit :mwahaha:

make that 1 k if u count garena in :OOO

Whaaaaaaaaaaat! Seriously though how much do you really think it's hosted on Garena?

Level 4
Uh, i asked my random friend if he has played it and he said yes, what the are the chances u think of him playing it on garena?obviously high cuz he did play it

Status
Not open for further replies.